Chapter 4: The GamePart 2

Third POV

Said girl blushed crimson while the boy's eyes widened in shock. It is true, Mariko had a crush on Itachi; She was kind of happy that she gets to kiss him, but not like that and certainly NOT in front of everyone there.

"Itachi; You must accept the dare or you're out." the leader said.

"I accept it;" He said quite bluntly, fighting with his blush; he won.

"W-what about me?!" Mariko said while trying to fight over her blush too. Unfortunately, she wasn't as succesful as him;

"He was dared kiss you; if he accepts, you can't do anything about it." the leader said again.

"O-okay..." She said as she took Itachi's hand to get up. Everyone was well aware about her blush and embarrassement.

The leader went up to Shisui and whispered to him:

"Why did you dare him that? I'm pretty sure you're planning something, Shisui."

"You're right; I'm planning something. I want to get those two together. They don't want to accept that they both like eachother. I can see that; Well, at least he doesn't want to accept."

"Hn. I see what you did there; You are quite smart, Shisui. I don't think that's said to you so often." the leader said as he went away, chuckling at the last statement.

"W-what's that supposed to mean?!" He shouted that out loud and everyone turned to him.

"I think you know exactly what it's supposed to mean, dumba." Everyone laughed a little while Shisui jsut sighed in defeat.

"You have 1 minute to complete your dare or you're kicked out, Uchiha!"

Mariko's POV

We both stared into eachother's eyes. We kept staring until he started leaning against me and I closed my eyes. Before I knew it, soft, warm lips touched mine.

"Okay, time's up; you can stop." one of the guys that was keeping record of the time said. Shisui started chuckling and Itachi shot him a death glare, pulling out of the kiss. To be honest, I was kind of disappointed when it was over. It felt so good; I wish we could stay like that forever.

We both sat down, Itachi putting back on his monotone expresion while I couldn't stop my crimson blush from creeping it's way to my face.

It was dead silence for a few minutes.

I coughed. "I think I'll go home... My dad's... probably waiting for me..." I said as I got up and headed for the door. I got outside and sat on the bench right in front of the building.

Thrid POV

She went outside and closed the door shut.

Itachi then got up too. "I'll head home too. Shisui. I'm waiting for you home. We need to talk. "

He headed for the door and hoped he could still find Mariko there. He was lucky; She was sitting on the bench. He walked towards her and sat next to her. She had her eyes closed shut so she couldn't realise who he was.

"Hey..." but she immediatly recognised him form the voice.

"Hi..." she said, not bothering to open her eyes.

"I thought you were going home, what are you doing here?" he asked.

"If I go home I'll have to help dad with his... 'research'..." she said quite... annoyed.

" 'Research'?"

"Yeah... he spies at the hot springs for his Icha Icha sequel."

"I see... Icha Icha, huh? That book is quite popular, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is. But I don't really like it... I like his first book, even though it isn't as succesful..."

"He has another book...?"

"I said it isn't quite popular. It's named Tales of a Gutsy Ninja." she sighed.

"Well, I think I should really go home now..." she said as she stood up.

"I'll walk you home." he said standing up too.

"It's okay, I can go alone."

"No. I promised your dad I'll take care of you. "

"Shisui said too, and look what he's doing. Oh man... Okay then. Let's go."

A/N: Hello guys! I hope you liked the chapter. We have a little more 'action'. Anyway, I know it is kind of short but, that's it now. Have a nice day!

~LMO & LMW
LMW: The force be with you Otaku Team :3 (it's a cat, not what you think it