The security system appeared as the triplets scanned their retina. As their retinas were scanned their secret door opened. Zayn, Liam and Niall knew about what the triplets were into. Ofcourse their parents knew and their partners in this kind of business.

"Well well well" Edward said moving closer to the man in front of the triplets.
Edward and Harry sat on their personalised chairs as Marcel went ahead to confront the man.

Marcel had his smirk on as he said,"So Tony how are you". Tony was tied to the chair with a black cover up on his face.

Harry stood up taking it off from the man's face.

"W-Who are you all?" Was the first thing Tony asked even though he knew them

"W-Who are you all?" Was the first thing Tony asked even though he knew them. The man infront was in blood and shaking from fear. He knew what the triplets are capable of.

"How does it feel to be in this position Tony" Marcel stated. Tony replied,"I-I am sorry". Tony apologized. Edward sighed as he said,"That's a useless word when you don't mean it".

Harry and Marcel turned to see Edward as he spoke,"You know what we do to people who steal from us"

Harry and Marcel turned to see Edward as he spoke,"You know what we do to people who steal from us". Edward stayed in his place asking the questions. Tony replied with fear,"D-Death". Edward chucked and replied,"Well its different in your case". Tony tilted his head in confusion as Edward replied standing from his chair. He placed his hand at the back of the chair on which Tony was tied to.

"Torture" Marcel said with a smirk. Harry and Marcel glanced at each other as Edward said,"Not so soon brothers. Let him crave the death for some time". Marcel and Harry agreed as they left him there. As Tony was about to say anything, Harry put a gag on him. He protested through the gag but it was all useless.

"What about the guy who touched Louis?" Marcel asked. Harry replied,"Liam took care of him enough". Edward said,"Leave that. We have alot of work tonight. Do it before Louis wakes up". Marcel asked,"What are we gonna do when he sleeps with us?". Edward gave him a glare as he said,"What? I do see him being with us after sometime. Let's be real we did need an Omega. Be thankful we got such a beauty". Harry agreed as he said,"I do see Louis accepting it truly as our omega". Edward replied,"Is he sleeping with us now? No. So stop with the assumptions and get to work".

~
2

5 September 2013

"Alpha" Louis called for as he exited his room. There was no sign of the alphas. His omega worried as he walked further. He met the same figure in the kitchen as he asked,"Um do you know where the alphas are?". The man turned around to answer,"Sir the Alphas have left the house an hour ago. They told me to provide you with the breakfast and they may be back in the afternoon". Louis nodded as he went back to his room.

He wasn't left alone by the alphas. He was slightly uncomfortable staying in the big house. He moved to his bathroom stripping down to enter his shower. As he slowly entered the warm water bath, a soft moan left his lips.

He blushed his hand through his soft skin letting the goosebumps set in. His mind drifted to his alphas.

How Edward was the elder one and cared for him and his brothers. How his beautiful curls hanged on his shoulder. How his bold style made him appear different in the whole room making the others invisible. How has intimating glare made Louis nervous and blush at the same time. How he called Louis princess. How calm he is. Louis was so attracted to the alpha.

How Marcel was the most confident alpha. How he looks directly into Louis' eyes. How his soft and sweet voice instantly calms Louis. How his body relaxes under his touch. How he made Louis feel comfortable. How his lips left the nickname for Louis. It made him feel like home.

How Harry was the fun one. How he compliments Louis. How he tells Louis he's worth it. How he made sure Louis had all the relaxation. How his soft green eyes fell upon Louis. How he held Louis' hand and make him feel like he's the one for them. How his whispers made Louis feel safe.

Louis was all blushing as he turned the water off. He moved out of the shower grabbing himself a towel and pat drying his body. He wrapped the towel around his waist as he got out. He stood infront of his closet. The triplets had gotten some more clothes ordered for Louis. He knew he was being spoilt but he surely didn't mind.

He picked out a white sweatshirt and blue denim Jean's. He didn't knew if the alphas would appreciate him wearing feminine clothes. The first day he came in were simple black clothes. The other say the triplets got him a simple white shirt and joggers. He reminded himself to ask his alphas for rules. He needed to know how they wanted him to behave in public. He surely didn't act like a sub last time. Declining the clothes they chose for him and then his panic attack in public. Louis knew nothing about how his alphas wanted him to behave.

He went outside so that he could have his breakfast. The alphas might not like that he wasn't eating well. He asked Dave to get him his breakfast as he sat down to eat the food. It was his favorite pancakes. Louis smiled to himself as he completely ate his breakfast in silence.

After that he decided to take a tour of the house. He hadn't seen the whole house. First he wanted to see the alpha's room. He knew where it was. As he entered the big bedroom. His jaw dropped as he saw the beautiful black bedroom. It wasn't fully black but that was what made it look classy. The sheets were also matt black and clean. He saw a walk in closet to the side. A big office table at the corner and a big balcony. Louis' room was definitely smaller than that.

After doing the tour of most of the house. Louis came across a room. He slowly opened the door as he saw that it was an office. There were three tables and chairs. The office had a lot of book shelves. Louis liked reading. He thought of taking a book as he was about to.

He heard his name being called.

"Darling"

Louis knew Marcel was home. He kept the book back as he went outside to see his alpha.

He gave him a big smile as Marcel said,"Hi". Louis replied,"Hi". Marcel sat down taking his tie off to which Louis felt his cheeks heat up. He opened a few of his top buttons as Marcel glanced at the blushing omega. He smirked and said,"Come sit". Louis obeyed and sat down. "Where are Edward and Harry?" Louis asked as they were no where to be seen.

Marcel replied,"They are in their own cars". Louis nodded. He didn't knew they had different cars. He had just seen a single big black car in which they got Louis, took him shopping and then to the ball. "What did you do today?" Marcel asked. Louis replied,"I took a home tour". Marcel replied with an oh as an answer. Louis lowered his head as he said,"S-Sorry alpha. I had nothing to do". Marcel replied,"No its alright. No need to apologize darling". Louis nodded as Marcel said,"We've a surprise for you". Louis asked,"What is it?". Marcel replied,"Darling it's a surprise for a reason". Louis nodded as he wanted to be a good omega and not argue.

"Can I ask you something?" Louis asked. Marcel replied,"Yes anything love". Louis nodded and cleared his thoughts as he said,"I-I wanted to know it-the rules". Marcel shot his head up as he asked in disbelief,"Rules?"......