Chapter 10: Going Looney and Play it Loud!

Back on the field in the Audience the loud kid's parents and there friend's are worry for there kid's and there looney tune's friend's.

[upbeat music playing]

Rita Loud: What are we going to do if the tune squad lose we will be Delete forever. (Crying)

Lynn loud sr put his hand's on rita sholder's and try to calm her down.

Lynn Loud Sr: HONEY PLEASE CALM DOWN AND DON'T Worry our looney tune's friend's are helping are kid's to beat the goon squad and they will win.

Rita Loud: ok lynn I hope they win.

Haiku: Lucy please help the looney tune's and lebron jame's because I'm Dating Wakko Warner.

Haiku look at Wakko Warner on the space ship with his brother and sister Yakko and Dot Warner

Haiku has Heart's in her eye's.

Haiku: I Love my wakko honey bunny.

Wakko Warner stare at Haiku with heart's in his eye's as well.

Wakko Warner: Hello Goth Nurse.

Dot Warner: Boy's.

Yakko Warner: wow wakko on a date with Haiku From nicktoon's world.

Wakko Warner: Guy's let's watch the game it's Starting.

Ernie Johnson: It seems bleak, but let's remember, there's an entire half left to play.

[buzzer sounds]

[whirring]

[powering up]

Marvin the martian and Zim become 3d as well.

Marvin the Martian: Oh, that first half was interminable.

The Rail of the space ship land on Marvin and zim again.

Invader Zim: [yelps] ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Daffy Duck and Lana Loud run down the rail and building the looney tune's logo.

Daffy and lana put the logo up and porky and the other toon's appear.

Porky Pig: [stuttering]

Daffy: It's showtime!

Lana Loud: Funtime.

[Taz grunts]

The logo fall and the loud kid's the looney tune's and The Casagrandes appear with lebron jame's.

[all cheering]

Lilly Loud/ Sid Chang/ Adelaide Chang: Tune Squad Tune Squad Go! Tune's.

[hip-hop music continues]

LeBron James: Yeah! Let's go, Tunes! And Nicktoon's! Yep, we in here. Are we ready? Tune Squad, we in the building! Ha-ha. Yes, sir!

[Tune Squad cheering]

Sergio: TUNE'S ROCK.

Foghorn Leghorn: Tune Squad!

Lebron James The Loud kid's the looney tune's and The Casagrandes Makeing funnyface's to mock the goon Squad.

[all taunting]

Ernie Johnson: Hey, they may be down a gazillion points, but LeBron James The Nicktoon's and the Tunes are coming back out here for the third quarter with some renewed energy.