The Loud Kid's Adventure's in Space Jam: A New Legacy Trailer

Nickeldeon Studio's and WARNER BROS. PICTURES PRESENTS

LeBron James: Basketball Camp is Next Weekend. You got Amazing potential on The Court, and I can help you get there.

Don James: It's not what I Want dad.

Don James: You never let me do what I want to do

LeBron James: [as Dom gets out of the elevator] Hold up! Wrong Floor.

LeBron James Bump into The Loud Kid's and The Casagrandes.

Lynn Loud Jr: Hey watch were ya going.

Lebron James: Oh I'm sorry kid.

The Loud Kid's and The Casagrandes: GASP!

They stare at him.

Lebron James: What!

Lynn Loud: are you Jame's Lebron?

Lebron: Yes that's me and are you're the loud's kids from nickelodeon Cartoon hit tv Serie's the Loud house.

Lynn loud: yes were from Nickelodeon and some strange guy kidnap us and The Casagrandes to his place?

Lebron: but who bring you all here?

Lynn Loud: We Don't Know? And by the way were your Son Dom and were our Little Sister Lilly and Ronnie anne friend Sid chang and her sister Adelaide Chang.

Lebron: Bet Will Smith ain't got to deal with this.

Lynn Loud: I Don't think it's Will Smith?

Lilly Loud: Poo Poo.

Adelaide Chang: Guy's Help!

Sid Chang: Ronnie Anne Save us please!

Dom: Dad!

The Loud Kid's: NO LILLY!

Ronnie Anne: Sid Adelaide.

LeBron James: [as Dom Along with the loud kid's baby sister Lilly loud along with Ronnie anne friend Sid chang and her sister Adelaide Chang Disappears in a Virtual Space] What in "The Matrix" hell?

A1-G Rhythm: Welcome The Loud kid's and The Casagrandes from The Nickelodeon show's the loud house and Casagrandes along with King James. I am king of this domain. This is the Serververse.

Lisa Loud: wow this place is amazing.

Lori loud: were lilly we want our baby sister back.

Ronnie anne: and were Sid and her sister Adelaide.

Lebron James: And what did you do to my son? Where's Don?

A1-G Rhythm: The Only way you're getting your baby sister lily your friend's Sid and her sister Adelaide along with your Son back, if you the loud kid's The Casagrandes and I play a little basketball.

Lynn Loud jr: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! You want us to play a Basketball game No way. HA HA HA HA HA!

A1-G Rhythm: [referring to the loud kid's the casagrandes and lebron] Pete, send the loud kids casagrandes and this clown to the rejects.

Lynn Loud: wait what Rejects we are not rejects.

[They gets dropped into tune world]

The loud kids and the casagrandes lebron james  scream: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Lebron james: Somebody help us! What is this?

Lincoln loud: Were in looney tune land home of the looney tune's cool.

Leni loud: mr lebron I love your new look.

Lebron james: what new look! [looks down at himself and sees he's a cartoon just like the loud kid's and The Casagrandes.]

Lebron James: I'M A CARTOON? JUST LIKE you LINCOLN LOUD AND HIS SISTER'S.

Sergio: Hey look it's my old friend bug's bunny.

Bugs bunny: Eh, what's up, Doc's

The Loud kid's gasp's

Luan loud: Bug's bunny AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'M A Huge fan of your show I'm luan loud star of the nickelodeon show the loud house.

Bug's bunny: I know I seen your cartoon and went crazy and looney in the april fool's episode.

Lynn loud: I think we NEED YOUR HELP!

The Loud Kid's Adventure's in Space Jam: A New Legacy