Chapter 9: Tunes Vs. Goons

Back in the Real World Lebron family are looking for him and Dom.

Malik: Hey, yo, he's probably in here. Don't be scared. Come on.

[door chimes]

Al-G Rhythm: [on speakers] Welcome, James family.

Kamiyah: No, Xosha. Wait.

[Kamiyah inhales sharply]

Malik: [nervously] Ladies first.

Kamiyah: Really?

Malik: No? All right. I'mma go first 'cause I'm a gentleman.

Kamiyah: Uh-huh.

Malik: [high-pitched] Bron? [coughs] [in normal voice] Bron?

Kamiyah: It says he's in here.

Xosha: Dad?

Kamiyah: Dom?

Malik: Bron?

[indistinct shouting]

Back in looney tune's world The of Many Character's of Disney Warner Bros Nickelodeon fox and Hasbro. Lincoln loud see his Mom and Dad Rita Loud and Lynn L. Loud, Sr. in The Cowd along with Lincoln friend's Clyde, Liam, Rusty, Zach, and Stella. With all the other nicktoon's. and lynn best friend Margo Roberts come to see her best friend playing with the tune's and Lebron Jame's.

Lincoln Loud: Dad Mom Lynn friend Margo and my friend's What are you guy's doing here? Anyway.

Lynn Loud Sr: Hey Kid's We all came here to looney tune world to see you And you sister's

Rita Loud: Well I guess That New Tv Mr Al-G Rhythm Give us that as a gift.

The Loud Kid's: What! Ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Al-G Rhythm: Oh ha ha ha ha ha I Guess I forgot to tell that and you kid's about it are you guy's mad right!

Lynn Loud: GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR WE Are angry for Tricking us like that with that new tv.

Lynn Loud jr try to attack him but her brother and sister's stop her.

Luna Loud: Lynn Dude it's not the Time to get Revenge on him we need to win this game and beat his team.

Lynn Loud: OK Sorry we need to win and Where Is the half the People Anyway Mr Bigshot.

Elmer Fudd: Lynn is Right Where's the other half of the "cwowd"?

Al-G Rhythm: Uh, they should be tuning in to the livestream right about... Right about... Right about... [grunts] Buffering! So embarrassing. Right about now! [snaps fingers]

[dramatic music playing]

Lynn Loud sr: Wow this is space jam is going to be cool.

Sunset shimmer: I'm going to cheer for your kid's mr and Mr's loud.

Lynn Loud sr: thank's sunset shimmer.

Sunset shimmer: your welcome.

Al-G Rhythm: [in distorted voice] Oh, yeah. Oh, that's it.