Chapter 6: Finding The Rest of The Looney Tune's

[vehicle horn blares] Marvin's ship Flying Around the Serververse To Find The Rest of the Looney tune's in Other world's in the Serververse. Bug's Bunny With the Help of his friend's from Nickelodeon World The Loud kid's and The Casagrandes along with LeBron Raymone James Sr.

Bug's bunny along with the loud kid's and The Casagrandes to find his friend's.

Bugs Bunny: Captain's log, Captain James T. Bunny. Intergalactic space traveler on a five-year mission with my Nicktoon's friend's Lincoln loud and his sister's along with Ronnie anne and her Family The Casagrandes Clap his hand's and a screen appear of his looney tunes friend's. My crew has been scattered to the far, far reaches of the Serververse. Marooned on strange, inhospitable worlds. I've commandeered Marvin's ship in an effort to reassemble the team.

LeBron James: Yo, Guy's. Check it out. Look what I found.

Lynn loud jr: Oh-no guy's hide everything Quick!

Lynn loud brother and sister help bug's hide everything but Lola Loud press the button by mistake.

[alarm blaring]

Lincoln and his Sister's: LOLA.

Lola loud: Sorry guy's.

Bugs Bunny: Oh, that's not good.

Lynn loud jr: That's Not very good at all Bug's.

LeBron James: Were you guy's saying something?

They unplug the power and turn It back on again.

Bugs Bunny: Uh, We was just asking you... Hey, what's that for, Doc?

LeBron James: Gotta make a list. We're gonna need the most powerful Warner Bros. And Nicktoon's characters for this team. Now, let's see. Who to get? Hmm. Gotta start with Superman. Man, I could've used him on the Cavs. Ooh. King Kong. He'd be a beast on the boards. Or maybe Spongebob, Jimmy Neutron, Danny Phatdom, or the simpson's and my little pony friendship is magic and equestria girls Character's.

Lebron James look down to see Carlitos Casagrande Rideing on Lalo The Dog

Carlitos Casagrande : Hold on a Second Mr LeBron James Do you really think these Guy's will Help Us to get your Son Dom Back along with our Friend's Lilly Loud Sid Chang and her Sister Adelaide Chang Well I Don't think so.

Lalo The Dog: Hey Carlitos is right it won't work bark.

Bugs Bunny: Yeah, listen, To The Talking Baby and Talking Dog Doc... Try not to get your hopes up too much. You might not be able to get all those top guys for the team. This ain't the Miami Heat, you know.

LeBron James: We're gonna need a strong power forward. Iron Giant. Put him on the same team as his hero, Superman Or Bart Simpson.

Lynn Loud Jr: Nope not these werdo's.

Bugs Bunny: my nicktoon's friend and I'm just saying it might be good to have a backup plan.

LeBron James look around and see many planet's of world's movie's and cartoon's.

LeBron James: Wow. This Serververse is massive. So many different worlds to explore like your planet in the Serververse Nicktoon's world. I wish Dom was here to see this. So, how come you stayed on Tune World?