Chapter 3: Al-G Rhythm Kidnap Four Kid's

The Loud Kid's and The Casagrandes along With Sid Chang and Her Sister Adelaide Chang all Wake Up in a Digital Place. But than they saw two people appear as well.

Lynn Loud Jr: Huh? Hey Guy's what going on and We are not in our Home Nickelodeon World Anymore?

Lisa Loud: I Don't know but that tv must bring us and The Casagrandes along with Sid and her sister Adelaide to us Here to this Weird Digital place.

Lincoln Loud: But why are we here.

Lisa loud: I Guest we have to find out what's going on here?

Ronnie anne turn around to see two new people.

Ronnie Anne: Guy's look over there is that Superstar LeBron James and his young son, Dom.

Lynn Loud: (Gasp!) Superstar LeBron James He my Hero and my Idol along with young son Dom, I Gonna go meet him.

Lynn Loud jr run up to meet her idol and her brother and sister's and her friend's and there pets follow her to meet them.

LeBron James P.O.V

LeBron James: Dom! What's going on? Are you okay?

Dom: Yeah, I'm fine.

Dom: Wow. This must be some kind of immersive tech like holography with haptic technology, or something like VR...

LeBron James: Dude, dude, dude. Just tell me what's going on.

Dom: Dad, I think we're digitized. We're in the computer!

LeBron James: We're in the computer?

Dom: Dad.

LeBron James: You know I'm claustrophobic.

Dom! Dad, chill out.

LeBron James: How do we get out of here?

Dom: Dad. Dad.

LeBron James: Where's the elevators? Hey, Siri, can you let us out of here, please? Siri?

Lynn Loud Jr: Hello Mr. LeBron James

LeBron James and his Son Dom turn around to see Lynn Loud Jr along with her brother and sister and The Casagrandes with Ronnie anne friend's Sid Chang and her Sister Adelaide Chang.

LeBron James: Lynn Loud Jr, Lincoln Loud, Lori loud, Leni loud, Luna Loud, Luan Loud, Lucy Loud, Lola Loud, Lana Loud, Lily Loud, and Lincoln Loud along with there pet's Charles Cliff Geo Walt From The Nickelodeon Cartoon Show The Loud House Along with Ronnie anne and her family and her friend's Sid Chang and her sister Adelaide Chang from The Spin Off Serie's The Casagrandes?

Lynn Loud Jr: Yup that's us The cartoon star's of the loud house and The Casagrandes and I'm a really big fan of your work in basketball when I grown up I wanna be just like you Mr. LeBron a Basketball Player Like you.

Lucy place a hand on Lynn Sholder.

Lucy Loud: Lynn just don't act crazy on mr. LeBron James ok.

Lynn Loud Jr: Oh Sorry Luc.

Dom: (Laughing ) Man I Seen your Cartoon show on Nickelodeon all the time you guy's are so funny and How you guy's get here anyway?