Chapter 8: Upgrade

In The Real of The Warner Bros Studio Lot. A guy who is looking for Lebron james and his son dom.

Warner Bros. Security Guard: You lost LeBron James? And his son? For real? You better find that dude. He on my fantasy team.

Malik: I didn't lose LeBron, so stop saying that!

[cell phone ringing]

Malik: Oh, come on, man. Listen, his wife keeps calling me every ten minutes. Now, I gotta get back to her soon or she gonna kill me, man.

Warner Bros. Security Guard: Look, does my name badge say, "LeBron Finder"? "LeBron Locator"? No, it doesn't.

Malik: But isn't it your job to secure something?

Warner Bros. Security Guard: With all due respect, I went to school for six months to be accredited as a security specialist, specializing in the securial arts. And the sooner you come to terms with the fact that you lost the world's greatest athlete, the sooner you'll be able to move on with your life.

Malik: I'm a professional! An avid professional, man!

[cell phone ringing]

Malik: I ain't lose LeBron, and I ain't ask you about your... Hey, Kamiyah. Yeah, I got the funniest story to tell you. Oh, snap! I gotta call you back. I'm driving through a canyon right now.

Warner Bros. Security Guard: He ain't in no canyon. He in my office, violating my personal space!

Malik: I'm driving through a canyon right here!

Warner Bros. Security Guard: He need to get back on his business and find LeBron.

Code ten! Code ten!

[Malik mimics static]

You... I can't hear...

Kamiyah: Malik. You have zero seconds to tell me where my husband and my son are.

At Al-G Rhythm Home he made Cheerleader Outfit's for Lilly Loud Sid Chang and her Sister Adelaide Chang.

Lilly Loud: Wow thank's Mr Al-G Rhythm these Cheerleader Outfit's Are Going to Be Amazing for Dom Team The Goon Sqaud.

Sid Chang: Yeah I Love it and those poms poms and more Cooler.

Adelaide Chang: Oh Boy this is going to be Fun for the game.

Al-G Rhythm:Thank's Kid's and Okay, young prince, time to rebuild your character.

Dom: Al, have you done this before?

Lilly loud: Yeah you ever did this before.

Al-G Rhythm: Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. I upgrade things all the time. I mean, look at Pete, for instance. He was hideous, now he's adorable. Right, Pete?

Pete teeth are Horror it scare Lilly loud Sid Chang and Adelaide Chang.

Lilly loud/ Sid Chang/ Adelaide Chang: AAAAAAHHHHHHH! Gross.

[Pete cooing]

Al-G Rhythm: Ugh. Don't... Don't look at Pete, okay? Just focus on yourself.

Dom: That's the character customization menu from my game.

Al-G Rhythm: Yes, it is. Now, with this, you can become the player that your dad always wanted you to be. Best part is, you get to do it your way. You have control. [blows]