Chapter 1: Opening Scene

(Lynn Loud Jr. Walk on The Stage talking to the Viewer's)

Lynn L. Loud, Jr: Hey Everybody it's me lynn loud jr From Nickelodeon Cartoon The Loud House.

Lynn Loud Jr: Me and my family And The Casagrandes are from Nickelodeon World Were all the nicktoon's live Well This Al-G Rhythm Come to kidnap our Baby Sister Lilly Loud and Ronnie Anne friend's Sid Chang and her Sister Adelaide Chang and we team up with my idol Superstar LeBron James and with the help our Friend's from Tune's World Bug's bunny Lola bunny daffy duck and the rest of the looney tune's to play a basketball game The Tune Squad Vs The Doom Squad and win to get his son Dominic "Dom" James, back along with our little sister lilly loud and Sid Chang and her sister Adelaide Chang to win.

Daffy duck come into the scene walking on stage next to lynn loud jr.

Daffy Duck: Hold it right there  Sport girl, What are you doing here in tune world anyway?

Daffy Duck: Hold it right there Sport girl, What are you doing here in tune world anyway?

Lynn Loud Jr: Daffy I'M TRYING TO TALK TO THE Viewer's about our adventure and help my idol idol Superstar LeBron James.

Daffy Duck: Oh no you Don't Kid I'm not going to asking you to talk the viewer's because it's my job to talk to them.

Lynn loud got an idea.

Lynn loud jr: Yeah daffy you look tired how about a bag of nut's.

Daffy duck: NUT'S OH BOY FREE NUT'S.

Daffy open the bag and it was full of ACME BOMB'S AND TNT.

Daffy duck: UH-OH.

BOOM!

And become a Roast duck and stare at lynn with an angry look on his face.

Daffy Duck: You Kid are so Despicable.

Lynn loud: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! All right folk's let's start the movie.

Warner Bros. Family Entertainment And Nickelodeon Animation Studio Present: The Loud Kid's Adventure In Space Jam: A New Legacy