chapter 25

Gerard woke up around 6:30 am in morning and found Alaya beside her. She was sleeping peacefully, it seemed like she was dreaming something. She was in deep sleep. He looked at her, and caressed her cheeks. He didn't wanted to wake her up, but he couldn't control himself, as he was watching her for the last time. He wished he could stay longer with her and spend more nights like this. But after all he had to leave.
Around 7am he stood up and got changed.
He came near Alaya and placed a kiss on her forehead, and then on her pink cheeks.
'how beautiful she is' he thought to himself.
He literally had moist eyes when he glanced her for last time and left the room. The flight was around 8:30 am. He reached the airport on time.
And went to London.
There he started his new life and started seeing a therapist for cure. Although he had enough money to live a luxurious and happy life without any worries but still he started a online job to spend his day. He hanged the paintings on the wall which he bought with himself, (asked the driver to deliver them at airport).
In London, he had a small apartment which consisted of 2 rooms and small kitchen. He also asked Clara to arrange a average car for him so it could help him in daily life.
He started his life alone, and each day remembered Alaya in his dreams. He mostly talked about her to his therapist. He didn't realize himself that when he fall for her. He was so immersed in his thoughts that he couldn't believe himself that finally he has a girl which he love. His friends used to call him as a playboy. And even his secretary spent nights with him. But after his marriage, he only had her in mind. Although many ups and downs came. She never willingly accepted him but still he was so attracted to her. And the last night he spent with her was like a dream to him which he can never forget. He finally made it memorable. And he knew that she must have not forgotten it also.
He had daily updates of Alaya from Clara. How much he missed her and wished to see her. He wanted to go back again and lift her in his arms and kiss her endlessly until her lips become swollen. He wanted to be inside her and take her to the edge of ecstasy. And make her experience all the wonderful moments. And cherish each part of her body. He wanted to have sex with her in every corner of the house, to make her remember whenever she goes around.
Every day he spent under the cold showers. But still she never left his brain. Instead her face became a stain in his view. He could see her everywhere.
At most times, he couldn't help thinking about that he was the first man to touch her, to take her virginity. And he was proud of it. He never knew that she was a virgin. He never had any virgin girls before in his bed. She was first as his wife. And he couldn't help thinking about her face, when she realized him inside. Her little moans of that night always played a tune in his ears.
He regretted each day, and blamed himself for misbehaving with her, for taking her wrong each and every time. For hurting her, she was so innocent, why didn't he realized before? He always talked about this to his therapist but his therapist always told him, that the only way to escape guilt is to ask for forgiveness.
And he still didn't had the guts to face her again, he didn't wanted to show himself again to her and make her life miserable. He knew that she hated him alot. And now she must be at peace after he was gone.
After two months, when Clara told him that he is going to be a father, he was on seventh cloud. He couldn't believe it.
How much he missed her and wished to see her after the news, he couldn't.
He worked more on himself to be a better man for her and soon a better father. He wanted to give everything to his child.
After some months Clara also informed him about the gender of the baby. And that day he became depressed. He was going to be a father of a girl. When he himself never respected a girl, how come he can be a good father to his child?
But still his therapist convinced him that when you already realize your wrong doings and mistakes and start working on them, correcting them. Then you're no more a bad person and that day you're counted as a good person. No matter your past is full of your disgusting acts but what you are now, in your present only counts and matters. So don't stress yourself and if you've become a positive person, your past is nothing because it already happened. So you should only worry about the future and learn from your mistakes, don't make them again.
That day, Gerard started a new life. He took a new beginning and made up his mind to take a most important step in his life.
And he took this step right after the next day. He himself didn't realized that what convinced him and forced him to take this step but he did it.
And he was proud of it. He knew that he was doing right. And he was sure about it. It was the only way to start his new life again, without making any further mistakes.
And then he decided that now when he had become a perfect man for his wife, he should see her.
He told Clara that he is coming back to Los Angeles.
And he kept collecting the words through out the way to how to tell Alaya that he has accepted Islam.....