Y/n: Umm where is yoongi oppa and RM oppa.
Tae: they went in some works cupcake. They'll come later.

I nodded at them. Jimin gave a piece of pancake. I was already full so I said
Y/n: I'm full baby. You eat.

Jm: you didn't even finish 2. At least drink some milk okay.
He said and poured me glass of milk for me. I took and drank but with a milk moustache.

He chuckled. He took tissue and wiped my mouth and said
Jm: this girl doesn't even how to drink milk.
Y/n: why do I want to know when you are here for me.
He blushed.
Jm: Hyaa y/n-ah.

A/n POV:
Hobi: did she just flirt with him?
He said wispering to the other three members.
Tae: yeah she did.
Jin: Hyaa jimina what did you do to our y/n-ie?

Jin said shouting and flicked jimin's forehead.
Jm: I didn't do anything hyung. She herself became like this*whinning*
Everyone laughed.

While sitting on jimin, y/n noticed that he has put foundation on his neck to hide his neckbite that she made last night 😈.

She wanted everyone to see that he belongs to her "oh you are hiding it huh? I know how to make you remove it don't worry baby."

She thought to herself. Suddenly a devilish idea got in her head. She innocently staters speaking,
Y/n: Baby, why did you use makeup today?

Jimin got nervous with her question. He understood what y/n is trying to do. Ofcource he is her husband he knows her actions.

Jm: Huh? No-Nothing babe. I just want to we-wear it. Yeah just wanted to.
Jin: Hmm why are you stuttering?
Jm: Nothing hyung.

Y/n: Babe it is not looking good on you, remove it pwease.*puppy eyes*
Jm: Only one day babe. I'll remove tomorrow.

Y/n: you can wear it tomorrow. Baby pwease.
Tae: Hyaa jimina. Is this how you care for her. You can't even do her simplest wish.

Jm: You too cannot do it when you are in my place*mumble*
Jin: Sis you say something?
Jm: Ah no hyung. I'll go, remove it and come.

He put y/n on the chair and went to remove the makeup. He removed the makeup and came back but he didn't remove the foundation that was covering his neckbite.

Y/n noticed that and said
Y/n: babe, I guess you left some foundation here.
She said and took a tissue and was about to remove it but jimin held her hand.

Tae: what happened jimina.
Jimin: huh? Nothing. Let that be Babe. I'll remove later.
Y/n: why? Why not now huh?

Jimin went to her ear and said
Jm: Babe don't tease me. Then I'll make sure you can't walk for weeks.
Y/n just smirked and wispered
Y/n: Then make me.

He sighed on her stubborness and removed the remaining makeup too. He was blushing hard and looked down to hide his rosy cheeks.

Everyone there gasped on seeing his neck. Y/n just innocently smiled. Rose came to the kitchen and saw everyone shook. She too saw the neckbite and got shook.

Tae: I thought she was innocent. Oh my namjesus.
Rose: Hyaa, it is just that we all need namjesus and Hobi water. y/n unnie, I never thought you'll do that.

Jin: Hyaa these unholy Brats. All shut your mouth. Not even a word this talk again. And you jimin she is still weak. How can you huh?*angry rap*.
Jm: H-Hyung She-

Y/n widened her eyes with his words. But before he could speak Jin cutted him saying
Jin: Shut up before I kick your precious jibooty.

Then everyone stopped about that concept and ate.

Time skip-10:00AM

A/n POV:
Bangtan already left to their works. Rose has informed Lisa and jisoo to come to the mansion with their things.

Now Y/n and Rose were just sitting on the coach watching  TV waiting for Lisa and jisoo to come to discuss on what to do next.

Suddenly the door bell rang. Y/n went and opened it and saw Lisa and jisoo with two briefcase and a suitcase. Y/n and hugged them and said

Y/n: Thanks for being with us at all your cost.

Lisa: of course we will y/n. You are our buddy.
Jisoo: who wouldn't want to help you y/n-ah.

Y/n took them inside when Rose joined them. Rose too hugged them both.

Rose: Now where should we keep all this unnie.

Lisa: yeah, we should make a safe spot for it.

Y/n: For now keep them in the guest room. You both brought your clothes right. You gotta have a stayover here for few days.

Jisoo: yeah we bought. Don't worry. Also there is something which is more important now. So, let's go there fast.

Then they all went to the guest room. Lisa opened one of the briefcase which has the files and documents af all the things.

Jisoo opened the suitcase which had all their weapons. Y/n kept her hands on the things and saw that everyone was of new technology.

But their regular pistols was also there.

Y/n: You brought single thing that is needed right.

Lisa: Yeah we did.

Y/n: My laptop and my private phone.
Jisoo: That's with me.

Jisoo took and gave the phone and laptop from her bag. Y/n took her things from her hand and said
Y/n: Thank you jisoo-ah, Thank you Lisa-ah.
Lisa/jisoo: No mention y/n-ie.

They then sat in the bed and took the files regarding EXO's mission. But before they could start reading that Lisa said

Lisa: Wait guys. Before this there is another thing we wanna find.
Jisoo: Yeah, Something happened in the broken flower shop.

Y/n: what can happen in there?
Y/n asked confused on what they are twisting.

Lisa: We saw technician Kai, Suga and RM in there.
Jisoo: They were  __________

Y/n/Rose: THEY DID WHAT???

_

__________________________________
Author's Note:
Hey guys. Well today it is not Darls. I'm her bestie. How ya' guys doing? Darls has got ill that she is not the state to write the chapter. She asked me to take over MMQ until she gets fine. Also she said sorry to you guys. I myself am sorry if you are not satisfied with this chapter. Also sorry for my mistakes. Anyways until your next chapter this is me signing off. Bye👋👋👋.