Chapter-12

Author's Note:
Hey guys, I just wanna say MMQ stands for Mystery Mafia Queen. Hope you enjoy the story💜
___________________________________
With BP, Y/N POV:

We came to the destinied part where we and ??? are supposed to meet in our favorite Bikes. A black Mercedes stopped by the stop and ??? and their men's came out.

???1: what does our Mafia Queen want that she asked and even came to meet us person. Did the Mafia King I mean your dearest Mafia King asked for it huh?

Y/n or MMQ: Nah, just to make the enemy of my enemy an alley.

???2: Enemy? You help him in everything and just say that he is your  enemy? We are not that dumb to believe those fuvking lies. Tell us why are you really here for.

Suddenly a man from the corner of the top floor aimed me and shot. Oh boi he doesn't know about my hearing skills.

I already doubted him while entering here. I swiftly moved from there and gave a shot to his head. He fell to the ground with a loud this.

With this swift movement I kept my gun pointing at ???1. Rose , Jisoo, and Lisa kept their guns at ???2,???3 and ???4.

Y/n or MMQ: Don't try to be too smart cuz I'm smarter than anyone. Make all your mens lay their weapons else your heads will be blasted.

All their men put their guns and weapons infront of us.

Y/n or MMQ: Now let's have some tall, shall we?

They nodded their head and we went inside the basement and settled on the sofas there.

Y/n or MMQ: So, you guys are EXO. Kai, Baekhyun, DO, Park chanyeol, Sehun, Chen, Suho, Xiumin, Lay Zhang, Hyangzitoo, Krishuva, Luittan.

Kai: How do you know our real names. None knows that except--

Y/n or MMQ: Except your sister correction cousin sister who you guys killed just got assets. My question is, Is she really dead?

Suho: Why do you want to know?

Y/n or MMQ: Oh boi, just answer me I have some interesting news for ya' guys.

Do: Of course we killed her by our hands and she-

Y/N or MMQ: fell from a bridge. My question is, Is she really dead and my answer is No, SHE IS NOT DEAD.

Xiumin: What that is impossible. After all our beatings and tortures and mostly falling from that bridge she cannot survive.

Sehun: Hyung, she is wasting our time. Let's kill them and go.

I was irritated by his words. So, I shot his left leg. He started yelping in pain.

Y/n or MMQ: Ouch, my gun slipped. Kids shouldn't speah when adults are speaking. Blue, give him some of our first-aid. It must be paining for the kid. I said fake concerning.

___________________________________
Author's Note:
Sorry, your dumb author forgot to add these. BTW, Blue is Rose, Red is Jisoo, White is Lisa and you (y/n) are blackroae but everyone prefers to call you the Mafia Queen itself.
___________________________________

Blue/Rose went to our bikes and brought  our first-aid kit.

Blue/Rose: Hey kiddo, show me your leg.
Sehun: I don't want your help. Just fuck off.

Y/n or MMQ: The next shot won't be your leg but will be your nuts. Just don't piss me off and show her your leg. I don't want our soon to allies in pain.

I then turned to the remaining members.

Y/n or MMQ: Back to my point. Your sister isn't dead. Have you ever heard of the Mafia King's wife name.

Do: N-No.

Y/n or MMQ: Exactly. He doesn't want anyone to know that his wife Park y/n is your sister Kim y/n who you thought died a long time ago.

They were about to speak but I continued.

Y/N or MMQ: And you guys also know that if she returns all the assets you guys using now will be transferred back to her name.

Chanyeol: I believe you simply didn't come hear to just give us these informations.

Y/n or MMQ: Of course I'm not dumb to just inform some random people's to keep themself careful.

Luittan: What do you want exactly?

Y/n or MMQ: Simple, you guys want to kill her right. I'll help you guys to kill her and I want the mafia king to be mine. You don't need to help me in getting him but you guys shouldn't do anything to anyone of them. I just want only y/n to be dead. So, I could replace her. I will tell guys the time and place where I'll bring her.

Baekhyun: W-We need some time to think about it.

Y/n or MMQ: Sure take your own time but make sure of it before the mafia king could find out that I'm betraying him. I don't want the image I built for him to be broken into nothing. Now we'll get going. Think about it carefully and inform us soon. Guys, Let's go.

I gave EXO a wink and we turned to our motorbikes. We climbed on it. We accelerated our bikes and went to my flower shop basement. We parked our bikes and went inside the basement. I got dressed and was about to go upstairs but what I saw there made me shook
___________________________________

Author's Note:
Hey guys, It's me Darls again. So, how was the chapter. Who do you think was there? Anyways keep streaming butter. Let's make it 300M. We can do it armys. Borahae 💜. Until your next chapter this is Darls signing off. Bye👋👋👋