Ch 4 - Let's Eat

"This place is amazing!" Hanayo gazed in awe.

"I'm going to get chocolate wasted nya!" Rin took off in the direction towards the Amazing Candy Machine, dragging Hanayo and Nico with her.

"Rin don't get too much! You'll spoil your appetite before dinner." Maki went after the energetic girl.

Eli grabbed Nozomi's hand, fighting back the tears that appeared in the corner of her eyes. "I love you so much that I could marry you right now."

"If this brings you to tears, I wonder what would happen if I took you to the bigger one in Pennsylvania?" Nozomi giggled and Eli took her all throughout the Hershey's Store.

Umi, Kotori, and Honoka went from shelves to shelves, enjoying all the treats and merchandise on display until they heard a rumble.

"Sorry about that, I guess I worked up an appetite since we left the park." Honoka chuckled.

"That's fine. Do you want to go to the s'mores station or head over to the kitchen?" Umi asked.

"I don't know which one to go to!" - Honoka placed her hands on her head- "do I want s'mores, or do I want to try a milkshake?"

"Honoka, please make a decision."

"Why not have both?" Kotori suggested, patting Honoka's head to calm her down.

Honoka's eyes lit up at Kotori's suggestion and Umi mentally faced palmed.

That's fine and dandy, but guess who's going to have to handle her if she goes into a sugar rush? Thanks a lot, Kotori. Umi sighed and followed them to both stations.

Umi only bought a chocolate s'more while Kotori got a s'mores milkshake and bought a chocolate s'more for later. However, Honoka ended up getting a Cookies 'N' Crème milkshake, a chocolate s'more, and a Cookies 'N' Crème s'more for later as well.

Kotori took a sip of her drink. "Mmm this is delicious!" She glanced over to see Honoka staring intently at her milkshake. "Honoka-chan, do you want a taste?"

Honoka nodded energetically and latched onto Kotori's straw. Honoka's face was full of delight as she sipped. Kotori beamed at Honoka's approval, oblivious to Umi's empty expression.

Wow. Are they really going to do this, right here, in front of me?

Honoka came out of her bliss, took a sip from her own drink, and noticed Umi's gaze. She shoved her milkshake in Umi's face. "Here!"

"H-Honoka!" Umi flustered, waved her arms in refusal.

Honoka chuckled, "Don't be shy. You know you want to."

I can't believe I'm considering doing this. Even though it seems like an indirect kiss, this is totally normal, right? I shouldn't be overthinking this, right? Umi hesitantly accepted the offer and enjoyed every second.

The members of µ's left the store and were now on their way to dinner.

"So Nozomi, what's in the bag?" Nico inquired. Nozomi smirked and pulled out a chocolate syrup bottle. "You know what, forget that I even asked."

"Hey, I know we just left but can we make a quick stop at that store over there?" Honoka pointed to a building across the street.

"The M&M store? What about dinner?" Eli puzzled over Honoka's request.

"Might as well. It's better to go now than back track once we finished eating." Maki fiddled with her phone and placed it back in her pocket. "It's not like we're going to be late for our reservation."