40.

Yoongi frowned a bit in his sleep when he heard some whispers and giggles just over his head. He had a peaceful sleep last night, thanks to the safe arms of his husband, and they promised each other, that now they are gonna start with a whole new life, not at all thinking about their past.

Yoongi smiled at the thought, but then notices the whispers turning into huge yells.

"Keep quiet he's waking up!"

“You are the one who is being the loudest!”

"Shut up Taelien!"

"You shut up Jimconda!"

"Guys...You need to stop..." Jungkook said and Yoongi finally opened his eyes, but they widened seeing, soooo many people in the room, just over his head, hovering over the bed.

Yoongi quickly crawled backwards towards the headboard, looking at them a bit startled and scared.

There was Jimin, an unknown person, Jungkook, Namjoon, Jin, Mrs. Jung and Mr. Jung. So it did look like a crowd.

“Hey! What the-” Hoseok said, with wide shocked eyes, standing at the door-frame of their bathroom, a towel around his waist, looking at his family with big eyes.

“What are you guys doing here?!” Hoseok asked, and Looked at Yoongi, who was already looking at him with big curious eyes.

“Well... I have an announcement to make!” Jimin said, clearing his throat, and then looked around, getting up on the bed,

“But before I announce it, and want my Meow Meow to be the first one to know it” He said giving Yoongi a big mochi smile.

Hoseok wanted to argue, but then his eyes landed on Yoongi, who was looking at Jimin with a small smile on his own face. So he just stopped, looking at Jungkook instead, who just subtly nodded at him reassuringly.

Yoongi just blinked at Jimin, still smiling and nodded. Jimin crawled towards him and whispered something in his ear which made Yoongi gasp like a kid.

Yoongi looked up at the unknown person and then at everybody else and then at Hoseok and then back at Jimin.

Jimin cleared his throat again and looked at everyone else now. He got up, still standing on the bed. Now Everyone was looking at him,

“SO... Ladies and Gentlemen! I, Park Jimin! Announce to you-”

“Oh cut crap! Jimin and Tae are dating.” Jungkook said, munching on an apple boringly.

Jimin gasped, “Yahh!! How can you-”

“Congratulations!” Mrs. Jung was the first one to say, Followed by Mr. Jung, Jin and Namjoon.

“No you are not” Hoseok said in a very low voice, glaring at Tae.

Jimin just rolled his eyes, “Oh come on Hyung! Stop Glaring at Tae like that! You scared off my last Boyfriend the same way”

“Yeah because you don’t need a boyfriend!! You are very young for dating”

“Me and your husband are of the exactly same age you Hypocritical Chimpanzee!”’ Jimin spat

“Yaah! I’m your hyung you underage Jamless person!” Jimin gasped, “You did not just call me a Jamless Person!”

“Well RM hyung said once, that you got no jam-”

“Even he himself is God of Destruction! Calling me a Jamless person tsk! You better have good knowledge Mr. President of the deaf and dumb!”

“Shut up you Jimkonda!!”