9.

Hoseok closed the door from inside and sighed, his back facing his husband, who was sitting cross legged on the bed, as if nothing happened.

Hoseok turned around and Yoongi just smirked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"What? You gonna kiss me again? Or spank me this time?" Yoongi asked, rolling his eyes.

"What you did today Yoongi, was unacceptable." Hoseok said, crossing his arms over his chest, "I want you to apologize to my brother."

"First things first" Yoongi said, pointing his index finger towards Hoseok,
"No. 1: The Min Yoongi, doesn't apologize to anyone.
No. 2: He is not your brother. He is an Orphan from Busan, whom your parents bought.
I repeat, your parents bought him, while his own parents, sold him for money." Yoongi said and shrugged.

Hoseok just gave him an expressionless look, and took off his own coat he was wearing. Now he was in a button up white shirt. He still maintained eye contact with Yoongi, and unbuttoned the cufflinks and pulled his sleeves back up till his elbows.

Yoongi didn't want to admit, but Hoseok looked hot. Like really, really hot with his veins popping.

"A-And." Yoongi cleared his throat to distract himself. "I have my ways to get the information. Park Jimin is from the St. Marcus Orphanage, Busan. That Orphanage is well known as the place where poor people, like his parents, sell their babies for money, and rich people, like your parents, buy them. It's not Legal, but it happens." Yoongi shrugged, "And so people like your parents, don't like spoiling their reputation, so they keep this as a secret." Yoongi said and Hoseok scoffed.

"But you know what I am surprised about? Your parents are not that rich either, so how did they manage to buy a baby from that place? Like, you guys are from a moderate family right?" Yoongi said with a disgusted look, "so, how did you manage to buy that Fucker?"

Hoseok glared at him, but still remained quiet.

"Did you sell your house or something?" Yoongi snickered and shook his head, "Sad people, sad poverty." Yoongi said and clicked his tongue sarcastically.

"Are you done?" Hoseok finally asked, and Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"My mother was from that Orphanage. But she was never adopted and had to finally leave that place herself, at the age of 18. So even after having her own son, he wanted to give a happy family to at least one of the kids from that place. She actually wanted to own the whole orphanage, so those kids didn't have to face the loneliness she did during her childhood. But we never had enough money. Just 7 years ago, we finally had enough money, by all the saving throughout these years, to give a good life to at least one kid. That is when we found Jimin" Hoseok smiled at the memory.

"I still remember, me, mom and dad, went to that place and there were so many kids running around. I was 18 back then. I wanted a sister to be honest!" Hoseok chuckled a bit, while Yoongi tried to roll his eyes, but surprisingly found the story cute, but he is never, NEVER, gonna admit it, so he just looked at the wall and sighed, without disturbing Hoseok.

"So, I was looking at all the cute little girls running around, I wanted to be a big responsible bro back then. But then, suddenly someone bumped into me. I looked down and found a cute angry frown on this one kid, he looked around 12 or 13 of age."

➷➹

*Flashback begins*

"Where do you think you are going?" The 12 year boy asked frowning at Hoseok.

"Um." Before Hoseok could say anything, the lady accompanying them cut him off.

"Jimin ah. They are here to adopt a kid" She said smiling.