34.

“Come on Yoongi! Think about it! How can you not remember your own brother?!” Jimin said, throwing his hands in the air.

“But I swear I don’t! I have absolutely no memories of a brother! No incidents, no fights, no face, nothing!” Yoongi said, pulling his own hair in frustration.

“You don’t need to remember his face, look in the mirror and boom! You see him!”

“He looked like me?”

“Of course he looked like you! He was your twin!”

“I had a twin?!”

“God I’m so done with this boy!! I swear if I didn’t love you and you weren’t my baby cat I would have divorced you-”

“Stop it Jimin”’ Hoseok finally said, pinching the bridge of his nose and stepped towards Yoongi, who was sitting in the edge of the bed.

Hoseok went and sat in front of him, and took Yoongi’s hands in his own, “Just... Just try to remember anything... anything... please...” Hoseok said, softly, yet desperately.

“I have already told you everything I remember Hoseok! Why don't you guys believe- ah!" Yoongi hissed in pain at the sharp pang in his head, holding his head, which was aching like hell now

"Hey hey! Baby-"

"Yoongi! Are you okay?" Jungkook asked, stepping close as well. Yoongi just nodded, but still grunted.

“I think he should rest.” Jungkook said and Hoseok nodded in agreement and made Yoongi lie down on the bed.

“Don't force yourself to remember anything Yoongi. It's okay, but it any memory comes to you, just inform us okay?” Jungkook said, standing by the side of the bed, while Hoseok was tucking Yoongi into it. Jimin looked so sad, almost on the verge of crying. He felt guilty for forcing Yoongi earlier, but he doesn't want police to take his best friend away either.

Yoongi just nodded at Jungkook's words, closing his eyes, clutching at Hoseok's hand, as if his life depended on it.

Jungkook and Jimin gave Hoseok a small sad smile and finally left the room, leaving the couple alone.

Hoseok soon shifted a bit, lying down on the bed himself, with Yoongi snuggled to his side.

“Hyung.” Yoongi mumbled after a while, his head resting on Hoseok’s chest.

Hoseok looked down at him, a bit surprised, because he hadn’t expected Yoongi to be awake.

“What if... what if I did k-kill my brother?” Yoongi asked in a scared timid voice, and looked up at Hoseok, with pain and tear filled eyes.

Hoseok looked at his eyes, his face, his eyes again, and then finally spoke up, “No you didn’t?”

“What if I did?”

“I know you didn’t”

“How do you know, when even I don’t know anything?? I don’t remember my past hyung-”

"No no Yoongi-"

“What if I actually killed him?!”

“I said you didn’t!”

“But what if I actually did?! I have been a monster all my life!! What if I-”

“No you haven’ t!! And you didn’t kill No one-”

“No Hyung! You know I could be right on this!! What if I actually killed my own brother?!! What if I’m actually a murderer!!??? What then?! Huh??!!” Yoongi was panting by now, angry tears leaving his eyes.