START (IMPORTANT READ THIS)

W E L C O M E DEAR FANDOM

First I would like to clarify that it is a fairly extensive Fanfic and I would like that if you begin to read, you will follow the story through the time mentioned.

Everything is made with love and its purpose is to entertain. 😊

FIC CONTENT:

💖ROMANTIC

😰DRAMATIC

👬GAY / BISEXUAL

👊VIOLENT (adult +18)

🔥SEXUAL (adult, +18)

WILL BE MENTIONED:

💊DRUG'S USE

🍷ALCOHOLIC DRINKS.

_______________/ Real data

Miles Peter Kane (March 17, 1986) is an English singer, musician and composer, lover to cooking, cinema and the football. He is a former member of the former English indie rock band The Little Flames (one studio album), former leader of The Rascals UK (one studio album) and a co-leader of The Last Shadow Puppets (Two studio albums, one EP). He also has a solo career (Three studio albums).

Alexander David Turner (January 6, 1986), is a British singer, musician, songwriter and record producer. Best known for being the lead singer of the indie rock band Arctic Monkeys, with which he has released six studio albums. He has also published with his alternative project The Last Shadow Puppets and solo with an EP (Submarine).

___________ /

THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE YOU READ:

1.- It is the first time that I write a story, and I am happy to have encouraged myself to share it with you, so, thank you very much to all those who have encouraged me.

2.-In every chapter will go by placing the corresponding date so that in this way they follow the thread of the story and do not get lost (years, months and days).

3 .- When the guys are on the phone, sometimes i underline low. When reading a message on the phone or an email, I almost always use bold and curved letters. When one of the boys has a thought in the middle of a conversation, the elongated hairline "—" will be before the sentence.

4.- Everything is created by me, they may find similarity through stories, but I think it is something inevitable because that usually happens in Fanfictions.

5.- There are chapters +18, or +14, although all that is announced in advance. There too will be somewhat violent and depressing chapters, and Mention will be made of drugs and alcohol.

6- This story, unlike many others (which are in the third person) is written in the first person; therefore, the narrator will be the character.

7.-There is mentioned the gay, bisexual, transsexual guys.

8.- My first native language is not English, so I apologize if there are errors or the translation of this story is a bit confusing. This story is adapted to English, the original version of this work was written in Spanish.

9.-VERY IMPORTANT

Nothing that is written here is done with the purpose of offending, remember that if you understand this world and where the writer takes his mind to express himself, you can travel through a story that will bring toxicity and unwanted events but will also show the most emotional side of characters. If you are not interested in reading these types of stories, please be aware and do not bother to do so or comment. Offensive, mean or rude remarks will be ignored.

RECOMMENDATION:

If you take a long time to read a chapter, it is preferable that you go back to the previous one and re-read it, in this way you will not lose the thread of the story. From this moment, I thank you for reading, commenting, and for giving me a vote.💜

I appreciate it.

✌😊

⭐ Enjoy! ⭐

~ ♡ ••••• 💜 ••••• ♡ ~