Chapter 15 - Mischievous looks

"Oh my God! Are they that bad?" Xio covers her mouth. "I-I can try again f-free of charge like I told you! Please don't hate me!"

"Are you for real now, dumbass?" Ivanka raises an eyebrow. "This is freaking amazing!" She turns happily. "How the hell did you do this? I thought apparel items were unable to have battlefield utility. I know about the charm and dignity ones, but attracting mob?"

"So it isn't bad? I was truly afraid of you hating it. I just wanted to see you jingle like Santa while fighting, you know? The monster attraction was a sur[rise to mee too. It was just cute and kinda funny in my head. Hehehe." She giggles.

"You are a lucky and dumb little girl, aren't you?"

"Hey! What the fuck, dude?"

"With the mouth of a Cossack... "

Ivanka gives her 2 Armor Enhancement Stones and 3 Weapon Enhancement Stones, the last of the wealth the redhead had. A geomancer can have two redundant pieces of armor, which means that she can have 2 armor pieces over armored clothing. Armored clothing is the term given to apparel that have enchantments or blessings to work as armor. Most of them are worn by magical classes, martial artists and priests. It's not possible to wear a piece of armor over a blessed robe, or at least it's not the norm, but some classes can have armor redundancy like hybrid classes. Geomancy is one of them.

Alchemy is a Russian roulette of sadness and frustration, so most clothing dependent classes just join one church for the blessings, and that tends to be an annoying partnership. They need to pray some times, refuse quests of opposing religions and constant visits to the temples. In the case of Ivanka, she's part of the Rebecca church.

After two more days of leveling aided by the redhead as promised, the two girls have become more close... even if Ivanka negates it.

"Ok, Patches. I'll go now..." the redhead sighs. "Thanks to you, I have to pilgrimage to the damn Vatican again..."

"S-sorry?" Xio cocks her head.

"Nah, it's ok. I'll grind and get back for the rest of the set. Deal?"

"Sure! More stones for me!"

"You are too adorable for your own good, you know?" Ivanka messes Xio's hair and turns around with a smile.

"Hey!"

The redhead walks away waving her tick arm.

She got almost 1,000 dollars in two Satisfy days. Her dreams of living a stable life are getting a little more realistic.

Before any delay, she opens the chat and starts to look for a person.

"What was it? Little Big Planet? Nah... Come on Xio, remember!" She pats her forehead with her knuckles like Winnie the Pooh. "Oh, I got it!"

[Message - Little Big Gambler.

X—Hey, Little! Remember me? I'm the one you told not to fight the troll and ended up doing it.

L—Yeah. I remember you. Was him hard to deal?

X—Not specially. Too slow. Say... do you remember the medal you got?

L—That useless thing? Yes. And sorry, I can't tell you if it actually works for something specific. I literally spoke with half the guards and nothing baked.

X—Well... It's an item my class can actually use. Can you pretty preeetty please sell it to me? ^w^'

L—I'll be happy to get something out of this piece of scrap metal. Are you at Winston by any chance?]