Chapter 3 - A new world of limitations.

[You are the first player to unlock one of the ancient classes in Satisfy]

[You have gained the title Class Anthropologist

*Int +100. +800 Reputation around the world.]

[You are the first to adopt the humble life of a beggar]

[You have gained the title of Master of Pity

*You will receive double amount of coins while begging.]

[You are now a beggar. Some game features will permanently change for you. You are now bound by the Beggar Commandments. This changes cannot be reversed]

[Beggar Commandments

—A beggar needs no charm

Your Charm stat will be permanently changed to Pity. Any point of Charm that you would earn in the future will be added to Pity instead.
*There are more ways to gain Pity

—A beggar needs no backpack.

Your inventory is now a Beggar's Cart. Contrary to a normal inventory, every time you open your cart, an actual cart will appear in front of you. Weight is no longer an issue for you, instead, your cart functions on space. You can storage any number of items that can fit into your cart regardless of weight and up to 3"44' exceeding the physical cart limits.

—A beggar is a pariah.

You will no longer be able to use services meant for the general public normally.

—A beggar trades in pity.

You will no longer be able to trade with users/NPC's with gold. You can only get gold from begging and can only trade by barter.

*As a special existence within the wold of Satisfy, you can now exchange items directly into real world currency. The exchange is based on the lower price of the item at the Auction House or at half the close estimate if the item has no trade history, this with any Auction House NPC. All without paying any tax.

—A beggar negates civilization.

You won't be able to equip any kind of item besides your 'tin can', skill books, craft tools and cosmetic items that are made exclusively for you. If you were to try equipping an item, it will be immediately destroyed.
*You won't be able to use any consumable besides food items. If you try using a consumable, it will be destroyed before activating any effect.

—A beggar is invisible.

*As long as you don't have a 'kill on sight' relationship with a territory or the group managing a territory, you will be able to enter any area freely.
*Knights and law enforcement will forget your crimes twice as fast.

[You have acquired the skill Begging]

[The skill Improvised weapon's mastery - Beginner lvl. 1 has been acquired permanently]

[The skill Humility of a skillful beggar has been acquired]

[The skill Tempered by the Streets has been acquired]

[The skill Myrmidon's balance from your previous class was conserved]

"I-I don't know what to say..." Xio's gaze just stays fixed on the cobblestone. She can get up now as her stamina was replenished by the class change, but she just din't want to.

"Move along, dirt," one of the two soldiers that just seconds ago were giggling, changed his expression to one of disgust.

"Ah... y-yes, I'll move," she gets up quickly, mostly to just get to a quiet place and think.