Chapter 7 - The tailor and the streets.

She never dealt that much damage before and now she's pumped. The hit got her in the radar of the Doofus and now he's jumping waving the club.

"So this is how it feels to be the piñata!" Xio hangs only by three fingers.

A huge hit on the wall loosens the brick she was hanging onto and there she goes.

[You have taken 46 damage]

She doesn't have the time to rub her forehead. A big swing of the club makes her jump on the spot like jumping a rope. The troll growls and curses, or that's what she believes anyways. There's no way to understand that guttural language.

"To the second spot, Doofus!"

Xiomara sprints to one of the big boulders around while throwing rocks at the troll. It can't keep up with her, he looks exhausted.

Sorry big guy, you'll pop up again sometime soon.

The troll gets there at last. This one is risky, but it's worthy. Xio takes a handful of a certain rock moss she knows well. When the club is swung again, she steps on it and shoves her hand inside the troll's mouth. She rolls on the ground behind the doofus.

"Ewwwwg!" She wipes the sticky saliva on the grass before running again.

[Tired troll ate smoke moss]

[Tired troll resisted fainting because of his high toxin resistance, but he's dizzy and will be slower]

A half win. Not bad.

At the edge of the grove, a path of trees half ripped from the ground stand before her eyes. It's the aftermath of twenty 9" trolls raiding the wall. For setting purposes, or that is what Xio thinks, the bodies of dead soldiers are scattered all over the place.

The slow troll just got to the grove and Xiomara is already trying to push a sequoia down onto his head.

"Give up. Give. Up!" The roots refuse to get out of the ground. Her strength is lacking. "Goddamnit!"

She needs to run away one more time from a club swing.

I need more strength... oh I know!

Xio takes a great sword from a dead guard with an idea in head.

[You cannot equip a setting item]

"I don't plan to."

The troll steps onto a glade holding his dizzy head. Is then when Xio stabs the ground under the roots of a huge sequoia. She pry with the sword as leverage multiplying her strength. A huge crunch like a thunderclap scares the birds around flying away. The troll looks up widening his dumb eyes.

[You have dealt 1,274 damage to Tired Troll]

[You killed Tired Troll]

[120 experience has been acquired]

[Your level has risen]

[2 Troll leather have been dropped]

[Sturdy Club has been dropped]

[The mission For the safety of Winston has been succeeded]

[Your Winston reputation has risen 40 points]

[Bring the Tired Troll's weapon to the guard's lieutenant on top of the wall for your commendation]

Without any delay, she grabs the loot by hand and get to the wall. There, the man from before takes the club and gives a shiny metal to Xio. Is big as her palm, golden and has three swords crossed with garlands. The symbol of the guard.