"Nice to meet you, I'm Samuel." Samuel held his hand out for me to shake it, I looked down at his hand and looked away again.

"You know, I've been searching for you, for so long, Sienna," Samuel said, he just used my real name, he smirked as my breath hitched. I reached down to get my gun until I felt hands on my wrists, and blindfolds on my eyes, covering everything completely.

                           _____

"Remind me to fucking kill you, Harper," I said, trying to break the rusty chair I was sitting on.

"I didn't think you would follow me!"

"Why did they even take you?" I sighed, we were still blindfolded. I spent years training for moments like these, just for me to forget everything.

"What a pity, two gorgeous girls sitting here, blindfolded." Samuel laughed out, or whatever his name was.

Our blindfolds got pulled off, as I looked around. I tried remembering every detail around us, we were in a basement. There were multiple men around us, I felt so uncomfortable.

Samuel saw how I looked at them, making him say this.
"Leave."

"Are you sure Mr. De Carlo?" One of them asked, he nodded as all the men left. De Carlo, now I knew who the fuck that piece of shit was.

"Samuel? What a shitty cover name." I laughed out, looking over at Harper, she looked completely terrified.

"And Elizabeth is better, Sienna?" He asked, using my real name once again.

"Don't you think so, Romeo?" I sent his question back to him, using his real name as well. He sighed and took one of the chairs from the side, sitting on it as he looked at me.

"Just let the ginger go, she knows nothing," I told him, we both looked over at Harper as she nervously smiled.

"Oh, but she's so cute." Romeo laughed out, Harper gulped as she looked over at me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, what was going to happen now?

"Why are we sitting here, Mr. De Carlo?" I questioned, he started playing with his rings as he had a big smile on his lips.

"Your daddy didn't treat you good, did he? No, but he would still travel the fucking world for you, that's why you are here." Romeo told me, I rolled my eyes and nodded.

His phone started calling, he took it out as he walked away from us and started talking. I looked over at Harper and caught her attention.

"I'm going to say that I got my period, I think I have some kind of weapon on me, so if I can, I will kill him and come back for you, okay?" I explained to her, she nodded and gave me an unsure smile.

Romeo put the phone away and came back to us.
"I don't want to bother you, Mr. De Carlo, but I'm on my period, and I want to change my pad." I insisted, Romeo licked his lip and kept his eyes on mine.

"Wait a few minutes."

That was all I got? We had been here for probably hours, and I wasn't even able to change my pad whenever I wanted to. This was so fucking ridiculous, if I could go back in time, I definitely would.

"Fratello! You got her?" A man slammed the doors and walked over to him, looking over at Harper and me.

"Amazing, isn't it? When I first saw her, I just knew it was her." He praised, I cleared my throat loudly, making both of the men look at me.

"Can I change my pad now, or what?" I asked, Romeo, rolled his eyes as he walked closer to me.

"Antonio, untie her for me." He told the other guy, Antonio stood behind me as I could feel my hands feeling incredibly terrible, the same with my legs. Romeo had placed a gun to my forehead, I slowly got up as Antonio held my hands behind my back.

"You got it from here?" He asked him, Romeo nodded as he squeezed my hands together, leading me out of the big room. We walked for a few minutes until he opened a door and pushed me inside.

"Here's your pad, do whatever you have to." He told me, I took the pad out of his hand as he still had his gun aimed at me. It was some old toilet stalls, I went into one of them and closed the stall door.

I pretended to put the pad on as I took my bra off, breaking it so I could get to the metal wire. It was sharp, so if I was lucky I was able to hurt him.

Romeo banged on the door, as I flinched in shock.
"Hurry up." He yelled, I looked at the sharpest side of the wire. I hadn't done this in such a long time, feeling the anxiety going through my whole body.

I slid the metal wire up my sleeve, making sure it wasn't able to be seen. I opened the stall door and walked back over to Romeo.

"If you don't mind, princess, I'll do a quick body search on you."

I rolled my eyes as his hand touched my left arm first, when his hands were about to go down, I slid the wire out and scratched his stomach with it. He was quick enough to grab my wrists and make me fall to the floor on my stomach, as he held both of my hands.

What a fucking shitty aim, great work, Sienna.

Romeo forced me to look at him, seeing the blood going through his shirt. He took his gun and pointed it at me.
"If you want it this way, fine, but you're going to clean your fucking mess up." He demanded.
_______________________________

Hello everyone, thank you for reading the first chapter! If you voted, it would mean the world to me (:

I hope you enjoyed reading, remember that I'm not fluent in Italian and it's my first mafia story, so go easy on me lol

What did you think of my characters? And what do you think will happen in the future?

Have a great day, lovely people<3