"Biggest Mistake pt.2"

*No one's POV*

Josie is on breakfast right now with her friends.

It's been two months since they broke up. Josie is now out of the closet. She told Lizzie about her and Hope and how Hope cheated on her, Lizzie was mad with Hope but then Josie convinced her that it was better if they stayed as friends. Which Lizzie agreed with because didn't want to fight with Josie. Her parents support her and she is really grateful for it.

"Hey, guys" Hope say, Josie was waiting for Hope to kiss Landon but nothing happened. Josie finds it weird because she hasn't seen them kiss in a long time, she wonders if they are fighting or something but she prefers not to  pay attention to them.

"Hey" says Josie with a smile.

"What are you guys doing tonight" Mg ask. Kaleb and Jed are 'studying' together. Lizzie and Mg are hanging out, Raf is staying in his roomjust like Hope and Landon. Yeah, Landon and Hope aren't spending time together.

"What about you, Josie" Landon ask. "I um, have to study" Josie lies. "Studying is a fun thing to do isn't it Jo" Lizzie pokes and Josie gives her a death glare. Hope always notices this, the twins do it since she and Josie broke up, but she doesn't know why.

"Hey, Josie" A voice can be heard from behind Josie and the attention is on the girl who talked.

"Hey Sammy" Josie says with a smile. "What's up" Josie ask. "Well, Josie you see. We are doing challenges, me and my friends and our challenge is to kiss our best hook up and just so happens that you hooked up with all of us  and you are our best one too" Sammy shyly explains and Josie is blushing. Lizzie has a smirk on her face while the other's jaw is on the ground.

"So, you all have to kiss me" Josie ask. "Yeah, yeah but you don't have to do it if you don't want to" Sammy explains. "No, it's ok. Who are your friends" Josie ask. The other's eyes are wide open and Hope is feeling... jealous?.

"There they are" Sammy says while pointing at her table. "Hey I remember them... I'm gonna help you but you guys know the rules right" Josie ask. "Yeah Jo, no feelings" Sammy says. "And no relationships" Josie says.

"So, do you guys wanna do it here or" Josie is cut off by Sammy's lips on her's. Josie quickly reciprocates the kiss. When they run out of breath, they slowly pull away. "Thanks Jo" Sammy says before walking away. "No problem Sammy, tell the girls they know where to find me" Josie says before putting her attention in her friends again not minding that all the eyes are on her now.

"So, what's up" Josie says trying to change the topic. "What was that all about" Hope ask with a tone that sounds like angry. "Um" Josie says. "Well, my sister is their best hook up so I guess you have to give each one of them a kiss" Lizzie says with a smirk. "Yeah, yeah" Josie says.

"You hooked up with Sammy and her friends" Kaleb ask. "Well, yeah. I mean" Josie tries to explain. "You know that is kinda impossible hook up with them right" Jed explains. "Not really, I mean. I know what you guys say about them but it wasn't so difficult I mean, I'm sure those are just rumors" Josie tries to explain.

"No, Jo. I have to talk to them and they are as reachable as the stars" Mg says. "And you are their best hook up" Raf ask. "Why are you guys making a big deal of it, is not like they are the only girls I've hook up with" Josie blurts out and her eyes widen when she realize what she just said.