~{High School}~

⚠️this chapter contains smut⚠️

*No one's POV*
-Background-
Hope Mikaelson is the captain of the basketball team, she's Lizzie and Josie's best friend. Hope has a ton of boys and girls drooling for her since she came out as bisexual, girls in her school have been trying to make the youngest Mikaelson fall for them but none of them have succeeded.

Lizzie is the captain of the cheerleading team and also Josie's twin sister, she's popular and she's dating Milton Greasly, Josie's best friend and also captain of the football team.

Josie is also popular even tho she doesn't do cheerleading basketball or any other sport. She is the smartest kid at school and it helps her being Lizzie's sister and one of Hope's best friends and Mg's best friend but Josie is popular mostly because of her kindness and sweetness, people at school love her because she's always in a great mood and a she's a great friend.

Josie, Lizzie, and Hope have been best friends since kindergarten and they have been inseparable since then.

Hope has a secret that only the Saltzmans and her family know and is that she was born with a little friend if you know what I mean. That's why she is afraid of relationships, she doesn't want people to treat her like a freak, even more, being a tribrid is enough for her. 

Hope has been falling for Josie for a long time now and she can't control herself around the brunette anymore.

-Normal POV-

Josie is in the kitchen making a sandwich because she was having a certain kind of dream and she couldn't fall asleep.

Josie is so distracted that when someone suddenly puts their hands around her eyes, she backs up bumping into the person with a lot of strength.

"Oh, shit" the person groans in pain and the hands fall from Josie's eyes. Josie recognizes the voice immediately and turns around just to find Hope with her hands located by her dick, hands above her sweatpants obviously and eyes closed because of the pain.

"Hope, fuck, are you ok," Josie asks worriedly.

"Yeah, fine it just hurts a bit," Hope says opening her eyes and looking straight into Josie's brown eyes. "What are you doing in the kitchen at 3:00 am in the fucking morning" Josie ask. "I should be asking the same thing, Josette," Hope says. "Well, I asked first," Josie says and finishes doing two sandwiches.

"I was wolfing out. Now your turn" Hope says. "I couldn't sleep so I came here to eat something," Josie says and hands a sandwich to Hope, Hope put one hand out and gladly took it but didn't take the other hand off of her pants. Josie then went to sit at the counter facing Hope and Hope decides to stand in front of Josie.

"So, why couldn't you sleep," Hope asks and puts her other hand in the sandwich, forgetting that her dick was still hard after Josie accidentally bumped into her.

Josie quickly glances at Hope's pants in which Hope's hard cock is hidden and she bites her lower lip. Hope quickly catches what Josie is doing but Josie tries to play it cool and looks at Hope who has a knowing look. Josie clears her throat and says "Um, I was- I couldn't sleep" Josie says again forgetting that she already told Hope but this time Hope realizes that she's lying. "Oh, and why's that," Hope says deciding to play along.

"Well, I" Josie tries to say but no words come out of her mouth as she realizes that Hope is moving closer. "The truth, love," Hope says with a seductive tone. "Why do you want to know" Josie ask after clearing her throat again. "Because I can smell your arousal Jo," Hope says and rest her hands on both sides of the counter so Josie can't escape. "Well, I don't have to tell you," Josie says and her breath hitches but Hope finds out the reason when Josie glances down at her pants again.

"No need love I already know," Hope says with a smirk, and Josie's eyes wide open. "W-what" Josie ask. "Jo if I were to kiss you right now. Would you stop me" Hope asks closing the space now standing like 2 inches apart from Josie. Josie glances at Hope's lips and then moves her gaze to Hope's eyes and moves closer so now they are only 1 inch apart from each other.

"Guess you'll never know" Josie whispers and Hope can feel Josie's hot breath against her lips.

Hope puts her hands on Josie's waist and moves her even closer then she connects their lips and Josie immediately reciprocates the kiss. Their lips move in sync, the kiss is soft but passionate and it expresses a lot of emotions.

After like a minute Josie licks Hope's lower lip with her tongue asking for entrance but Hope doesn't give it to her, this frustrates her but soon enough she finds another way.

Josie quickly makes a move with her hand and grabs Hope's dick which makes Hope moan and Josie quickly slips her tongue into Hope's mouth. Hope tries to fight her but loses when Josie squeezes her cock. Josie explores even the smallest detail in Hope's mouth until they have to pull away because unfortunately humans have to breathe but Josie doesn't take her hands off Hope's cock squeezing it from time to time.

When they pull away Hope doesn't waste time and attacks Josie's neck with kisses, Hope starts licking and sucking Josie's neck making her moan and leaving love marks. Josie was feeling so good that she started moving her hand unconsciously making Hope moan against her neck. "Oh fuck Josie," Hope moans against Jo's ears and Josie is incredibly turned on. Josie then uses her other hand to take Hope's head out of her neck and pulls her in for a kiss.

The kiss quickly becomes heated and kissing is not enough for them anymore. Hope is desperate for Josie's touch as much as Josie is desperate for Hope's. "Wanna go to my room," Hope asks pulling away. She's the only one in school who has a solo room. "I thought you'd never ask," Josie says, she wraps her legs around Hope's waist and Hope wraps her arms tightly around Josie's waist, and then vamp speeds to her room.