~{Move On 2}~

Review:
Hope couldn't take it anymore and crushed their lips together.
Recommendation: read part 1

*No one's POV*

They only pull away when they need air.

"What did you do that for" Josie ask. "You were teasing me and I wanted to do it," Hope tells her.

"You're just messing with me Hope," Josie says. "I'm not," Hope says and moves to sit on Josie's recently cleaned bed. "Yes, you are. What, I'm moving on and you want your favorite toy back" Josie ask.

"Is not like that" Hope tells her. "Yes, it is, Hope. I tried to get you to look at me a thousand times. I tried the whole year but the only thing I got was rejection. I'm sure you can find another toy, somewhere else" Josie tells her. "I don't want a toy, I want MY soulmate" Hope exclaims.

"You never even wanted a soulmate, Hope. "Soulmates can be best friends" remember," says Josie quoting Hope. "I was wrong, ok," Hope says with an almost pleading tone. "Good for you but It's too late Hope," Josie says. "Jo" Hope tries to talk while laying on the bed but is cut off.

"I saw you hook up with girls and boys the entire year, Hope. You've only seen me hooking up once and you already want me to cut it off. I won't do it, just because you just realized you made a mistake doesn't mean I have to stop and come back to you like nothing ever happened. You made your decision a year ago and now I've made mine" Josie tells the redhead. "I think it's better if you go," Josie says and opens the door.

"I hope we can still be friends," Josie says. "Yeah of course," Hope says in defeat and exits the room.

Once Hope is gone, Josie closes the door and sits on the floor hugging her knees.
——————————
It's been a month seems that conversation. Josie hasn't stopped hooking up with people. She mostly sleep with girls, once the school found out that Josie was back in the game, well let's say it was easier for the brunette because that meant more hookups.

Hope, well Hope is a different case. Hope stopped hooking up that often, she didn't stop completely because it helped her not remember Josie but she only did it while the sun was still up. Let's say that Hope's wolf wasn't happy when Josie rejected Hope. The wolf blamed Hope for Josie's rejection. The whole year the wolf didn't have a problem with Hope hooking up with other people because Josie was still there but after Hope saw Josie hooking up with another person and then got rejected, her wolf wasn't happy at all.

Most of the nights have been painful for Hope, it's like her bones break a hundred times and in the most painful way. She read that it is because she hurt her soulmate and thanks to that her soulmate rejected her. So, it is because it was Hope's fault that Josie rejected them.

You can also add the emotional pain of seeing Josie with other people, wishing it was her who was in the brunette's arms.

The truth is that Josie hasn't stopped thinking about her kiss with Hope but she can't let herself be used by Hope. She promised herself that she wouldn't let that happen, not again.

Also, Lizzie has noticed the change in her best friend and sister but she can't do anything about it. She found out about Hope's problem because she noticed the purple bags down Hope's eyes and she argued with her about it, so Hope has no other choice but to tell her.
——————————
It's 2 in the morning and Lizzie just woke up from a nightmare.

"Hey, hey are you ok" Josie ask. "Y-yeah, yeah. I'm fine" Lizzie says breathing heavily. "Could you go and grab me something to eat and drink please" Lizzie ask after a moment. "Yeah, yeah sure," Josie says.

The truth is that Lizzie just wants her sister to find out about Hope without her having to betray Hope. It's been 2 months, she's actually worried about Hope but Hope made her promise not to say anything.
————————
Josie was preparing a sandwich, when she heard screaming, those kinds of screams full of pain and agony. She was going to go outside and see what happened when Hope burst through the door.

"Hope" Josie ask and Hope completely froze. "Josie, heyyyy" Hope says breathing heavily. "What are you doing here" Hope ask trying to hide the fact that she was shaking. "Um Lizzie had a nightmare and she wanted to eat, so I came here to make her a sandwich," Josie says actually getting worried. "Oh...is she ok," Hope asks. "Yeah, yeah she's fine. Are you ok" Josie ask.

"Yeah I'm completely fine," Hope says but Josie's not buying it. She can see how tensed Hope is. "Did you hear the screams" Josie ask, she knows Hope has something to do with it. "What screams. I didn't hear anything" Hope says not looking at Josie in the eyes and rubbing the back of her neck. "Oh ok maybe I'm wrong... what are you awake," Josie asks.

"I um I went for a run and I lost track of time," says Hope but Josie knows Hope and she knows that Hope's lying.

"Well I have to go and give the sandwich to Lizzie but have a good night Hope," Josie says. "Good night Jo," Hope says with a small smile.
——————————
"Something's wrong with Hope," Josie tells her sister. "Oh yeah. Why do would you think that" Lizzie ask avoiding her gaze. "I don't know. She's awake, I'm sure there was screaming and she was lying about going for a run. She's hiding something" Josie explains and notices how her sister is trying not to look at her in the eyes.

"I'm sure is nothing," Lizzie says trying to play it cool but failing. "You know something, don't you," Josie says. "I don't know what you're talking about," Lizzie says but her voice goes higher than she thinks. "Tell me what you know Lizzie" Josie ask. "Jo I can't," Lizzie tells her sister finally looking at her in the eyes.

"Why not " Josie ask. "I made her a promise Jo. I can't tell you anything, sorry" Lizzie says in a low voice. "Made who a promise" Josie ask. "Hope," Lizzie says. "Good night Jo," Lizzie says finishing her sandwich and leaving Josie alone with her thoughts.

Now Lizzie hopes that Josie is going to find out. Saying that Josie is concerned is just an understatement.

Hey everyone, here's the new chapter Hope you liked it. There's one last part for this one, so don't worry. Hope y'all have a good one.

Lots of love.

-A