~{This is Unexpected 2}~

'No one's pov'

*they are in Alaric's office btw but Alaric is not in there*

After everything went downhill with Landon. Finch had the brilliant idea to punch Hope, which wasn't gonna end in any timeline, and Hope lost it.

'Josie's pov'
Hope and I decided to go back inside after our conversation. When we get inside, I see Finch with golden eyes, Lizzie on the ground, and Landon is mad asf. I run to Lizzie to make sure that she's ok but then Finch punches Hope WTF.

'Hope's pov'

When Jo and I got inside I saw that Landon lost control again. That's been happening since he got back from the prison world, then I saw Lizzie on the ground and Finch with golden eyes. I run to Landon to try and calm him down, to get to Landon I had to move Finch to the side but then Finch punched me in the face. I can feel my anger rising and my eyes glowing.

"What the fuck is wrong with you," I ask with anger in my voice.

'No one's pov'

Finch was gonna throw another punch at Hope but Josie put a hand on her chest.

"Finch calm down," Josie says with a sweet voice but Finch is already on the edge, so Finch moves Josie to the side hurting her.

Lizzie was trying to calm Hope down. She did a great job cuz hope was calming down but then she sees Finch hurting Josie and the anger comes back. Landon who's watching all the show starts laughing like crazy and then suddenly Cleo appears with Dr. Saltzman and Mg they are a lit bit hurt. Everybody's eyes are on them now.

"Why are you laughing?!" Lizzie asks Landon. Finch calms down and helps Josie up and apologizes.

(Conversation between all the characters in the room. Mg, Dr.S, Lizzie= L , Josie= J, Hope= H, Cleo= C, Finch= F, and Landon= La,)

L: WTF is going on?!

J: Dad what is happening?!

H: Cleo let them go. (Very angry)

C: ooh Hope haven't you realized that you don't have control?! You'll do whatever I want.

H: Cleo you want me, let them go and you can kill me.

L&J: What are you talking about?!

J: Hope what the hell is going on?!

L: and why would Cleo want to kill you?!

La: you didn't tell them, did ya?!

Landon starts to walk toward Cleo.

H: Landon wtf are you doing?!

Landon starts to laugh with a little bit of anger.

La: You thought I was gonna come back and everything would be like before. NO HOPE YOU DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE 'I' WASN'T MYSELF. I WAS IN THE PRISON WORLD FOR WEEKS AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE I WASNT HERE." Landon yells.

The twins, mg, and Finch are confused as fuck because they don't know what's going on.

"What are you talking about Landon," Mg asks.

"Yeah she almost killed Josie and me just to save you," Lizzie says. Finch who is gearing everything looks at Jo with a 'WTH is she talking about' look.