~{Party}~

Background
Hope goes to Mystic falls high and she plays football. She also has a twin brother called Jax.

⚠️this chapter is very smut⚠️

"Hope's Pov"

*Before the game*
I am new in town and today is my first game against The Salvatore School. I'm pretty sure we're gonna kick their asses. Jax told that if we win, we can throw a party. So that's what I plan to do.

*time skipped*
'Second half of the hame'

We were starting the second half when the other team decided to change a player. I was so annoyed and trying to concentrate... I was doing great. Until I saw a brunette girl with curly hair, she was wearing a ponytail but I realized 'cuz of the waves in her hair (it's supposed to look like the ponytail Josie had in 3x12) and brown eyes. 'God how can a person look so good in yellow?!' I asked myself. I was brought back from my thoughts when the referee called to resume the game. I going fantastic until I heard something. I think I shouldn't have... I wasn't supposed to use my powers but I can't just shut my super hearing.

"Guys dad told me to tell you that you have to stop using your powers," the brunette said.

"Jo, please no one here knows what we are, they won't find out," the blonde girl said.

"Yeah but we're supposed to act and lose this game so they don't suspect anything. So keep acting and lose this game" the brunette said.

"Ok fine," the blonde said a little annoyed and the rest only nods.

I was shocked.

They are supernatural and we are only winning because they want us to win. 'But that doesn't mean I have to stay away, right' I ask myself.

*conversation between Jo and Hope— past term*

The referee called the end of the game. The whole game I tried to get close to the brunette but I couldn't, so I'm gonna talk to her now.

I was looking for her. I was so distracted that I bumped into someone and I fell and the person with me. I looked to see who it was... and there she was. The brunette I was looking for.

"I'm so sorry," she said with worried eyes then I looked and I was bleeding I must've fallen over something sharp.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna heal" I said with a smirk and she was shocked.

"W-what," she asks.

"Yeah, you know. You're a witch after all. You should know what I mean" I said. Then she grabbed my hand and led me inside the school (The Salvatore School).

"How do you know that," she asked.

"I might've overheard a conversation between you and your teammates," I said.

"So what. You just overhear other people's conversations?" She said kinda mad.

"Yess. I 'overheard' your conversation in wasn't intentional" I said a little bit frustrated by the conversation.

'Why am I fighting with a stranger' I thought to myself.

"Let me start again," I said. "My name is Hope and you are?" I ask.
I kinda already knew because the blonde called her Jo but I want to make a conversation.