"Biggest mistake"

Hey y'all I know I said I wasn't going to post another chapter today but I guess everybody lies😅. So I really am hoping that you guys will like this chapter. Is sad so yeah.

Also in this story Hope is kind of a jerk, so please don't kill me.

Hope Mikaelson and Josie Saltzman have been dating in secret for more than 4 months now. Hope came out as bisexual this year but Josie hasn't come out yet.

Hope wants her to come out, just to make their relationship public and she doesn't want to hide anymore, she 'loves' Josie and she doesn't want to hide. To be honest she's a little annoyed because Josie doesn't feel ready but she's 'waiting' for Josie. (Please don't take this paragraph the wrong way. Also Imma be clear and say, no one have to come out if they don't feel ready, so please don't do it just because you feel pressured)

Josie is really confident, she is that kind of girl who has a relationship but don't have high expectations (that way no one can break her heart right) She has heard rumors about Hope hanging out with Landon Kirby but she trust Hope, she doesn't feel threatened by other people, no even by Landon. He's not a big deal. Josie is ready to come out and she's going to tell Hope about it after after the football game, Hope is a cheer leader.

Hope on the other hand is not like Josie, she's been cheating on Josie for like 2 weeks now. Hope feels guilty but she doesn't stop doing it, is like she doesn't want to date Josie anymore but she doesn't want to break up with her.

-What Happened at the Game-

Josie and Lizzie were watching the game, Lizzie is a cheerleader but she wasn't in the line today, Josie didn't know why tho. they were in the first line of the stairs just so Josie could watch Hope in her cheerleader uniform. Obviously Lizzie didn't know that.

Everything was going great, but when the game finished the cheerleaders started doing a dance that Hope didn't know and the players started to make a circle around her. Then there was the unexpected, Landon Kirby who was part of the team, Held a poster that had written 'do you wanna be my girlfriend' and roses in his hands, it was really cliche. This guy isn't even cute, but he's the person who Hope have been cheating on Josie with.

"And that's why I didn't join them today" Lizzie says, rolling her eyes. She hates Landon.

Josie was ready to see how Hope rejected Landon but everything changed when Hope said YES almost yelling and kissed the boy not caring about Josie who was watching the whole scene.

We could say that Josie's heart broke into a million pieces, she never in a million years expected Hope to break her heart that way. But she knew everybody can do the unexpected, so she just pushed those feelings away and went back to her room.

-at Hope's room after the game-

Knock.

"Come in" Hope yells.

"Hey" Josie says coming into the room. "Hey" says Hope looking at Josie but when Josie doesn't look at her in the eyes, she knows she fucked up.

"I was wondering if we could talk" Josie ask. "Yeah, sure. Come sit" Hope says looking really guilty. Josie goes and sit by Hope side.

"So, first off I don't like the bullshit so I have to ask. Did you really cheated on me" Josie ask. "Jo" Hope starts but Josie cuts her off. "Hope, I just want the truth, you know I don't like it when people lie" Josie says.

"Yes" Hope answers and looks at Josie like she's waiting for the girl to break but nothing, there's nothing wrong on Josie. Is like Josie is numb. "Thank you for being honest. You know that was quite cute what he did for you out there" Josie says and her voice breaks a little. "Jo, I'm really sorry, I just didn't want to leave him like a clown in front of the entire school" Hope explains with guilty eyes and breaking voice. "Hey, I get it really" Josie says. Josie doesn't believe Hope's explanation because, well her reaction was very real. She looked excited and Hope was cheating on her with Landon.

"You do" Hope ask. "Yeah, you decided to break your girlfriend's heart instead of breaking the heart of a random guy. Well, not so random tho, since you cheated on me with him" Josie says and chuckles. Her smile doesn't go away from her face, Hope is in the verge of tears.

"Why are you smiling I just broke your heart" Hope ask. She doesn't understand why Josie is smiling.
"I guess I just wasn't expecting that much you know" Josie says. "What" Hope ask clearly confused. "Yeah, I mean I never expected you to date someone else before breaking up with me but I guess everything can happen right" Josie says and chuckles. "Besides is not your fault" Josie adds. "How is this not my fault" Hope ask feeling awful and letting her tears run freely in her cheeks.

Josie puts her hand by Hope's cheeks and cleans the tears with her thumb. "Yeah, I guess I just wasn't enough for you" Josie says looking into Hope's eyes. Her voice breaks and she's holding back some tears but she just smiles, like nothing ever happened. "Josie don't say that you're incredible, sweet, beautiful" Hope starts but is cut off. "Hope I really don't need your sympathy" Josie laugh coldly before continuing. "I just, I guess I knew that you wouldn't be able to wait for me" Josie says and her voice cracks but she clears her throat.

"I guess I don't have to break up with you since you're already dating someone else" Josie says with a sad chuckle. "Jo I really am sorry" Hope says and Josie sighs. "I know but we can always be friends, right" Josie ask. "Yeah um. Of course" Hope says, but something doesn't sounds good, the word friends doesn't sounds good.

"Well I was planning on telling you something after the game" Josie says. "What is it" Hope ask. "I'm ready to come out" Josie says. "Really" Hope ask surprise, she really is happy for Jo. "Yeah, I was planning to do it tomorrow with you by my side. You know as my girlfriend but I can't do that anymore, so I guess it'll have to be verbally" Josie says and laugh a little.

Hope can't help but feel like shit right now. She really wanted to be by Josie's side when she came out but now she fucked all that up for someone who isn't half as beautiful as Josie. "Can I hug you" Hope ask. "Of course you can" Josie says and her and they hug. Hope doesn't wanna let go of Josie but she knows she have to, after all she was the one who screwed things up.

"Well, I have to go. Have a good night Hope" Josie and stands up. "Good night Jo" Hope says and Josie makes her way out of the room. When she's out, she lets her tears run freely, she doesn't stop walking or anything she just does like the tears ain't there. She doesn't even know how she didn't broke down in front of Hope.

Hope is breaking down on her room. She clearly didn't want to hurt Josie. She's feeling way worse because Josie was hiding her real emotions from her. Josie didn't show her, vulnerability or heartbreak, she knows that Josie was using filter during their talk. A filter to hide her emotions and that hurts even more.

She thought she wanted to break up with Josie but after their talk she realized how bad she fucked up, how she broke the heart of the only person who she felt was worth loving for. She broke Josie's heart, the most sweet, beautiful, caring person in the world and she broke her heart just when she finally decided to come out and she feels like crap and she now realizes she made the biggest mistake of her life.

Hey y'all it's me again. Hope y'all liked this chapter, I just, I had this in my drafts and it's been there for a while now so I wanted to publish it.

Let me know if you want another part of this chapter, like, one where Josie is already out of the closet and being her real-self and Hope regretting the decision/mistake she made.

Have a good one, Lots of love ❤️

-A