~{Slumber Party}~

Today Lizzie is planning a slumber party but she doesn't know where to have it. So, she's gonna ask her friends.

-Lunch-

"Hey guys," says Lizzie sitting down with her friends, Mg, Kaleb, Jed, Hope, Josie, Raf, Landon, and Josie's friend Finch who is also trying to get in her pants.

"Hey, Liz" Hope says who's sitting by Josie's side.

"So, guys what about a party in PJs," Lizzie says. "Like what a slumber party," Mg asks. "Exactly my dear Milton" Lizzie says. "Lizzie," Mg says. "Sorry MG" Lizzie corrects herself. "So, can someone let me do it in their room," Lizzie says looking specifically at Hope. "Lizzie don't look at me. You have a room" Hope says. "Yeah but yours is much bigger and comfy," Lizzie says. "That's not true, you guys have a comfy room too" Hope argues. "Name one comfy thing in our room," Lizzie says.

"Josie's bed," Hope says after thinking about it. Finch and Landon look at her. Hope broke up with Landon so she doesn't care about him anymore. "Agree" the squad agrees after a few seconds but not Finch because she's never been in Josie's room and that annoys her. "Josie, help me out here," Lizzie says. "Hope you know your bed is much comfy than mine," Josie says and the others look at her. "Only you and Lizzie know that," Hope says. "What about me" Landon ask. "Ew no. I threw away my old bed. I bought a new one and is much comfy" Hope says, a smile appears on Josie's face and a smirk on Lizzie's "Jo, when did you sleep in Hope's room" Lizzie asks teasingly, and Hope and Josie blush. "I um" Josie starts talking but Hope cuts her off. "We watched a movie and Josie fell asleep" Hope says trying to sound convincing but failing. This makes Landon mad because he knows something is off and he wants Hope back.

"Yeah, sure. And Hope the slumber party is gonna be in your room" Lizzie says with a grin. "Fine," says Hope rolling her eyes. "Ok, Hope, Josie," Lizzie says. "Yes, Liz we know," Hope says. "Great," Lizzie says and smiles, the rest are confused because they don't know what was that all about. "Mg, you're in charge of the snacks," Lizzie says. "Ok," Mg says and smiles at Lizzie. "Well, see you guys in Hope's room at 8:pm (20:00)" Lizzie says walking away. "See ya," The rest says.

-8pm (20:00)-

Hope clean up her room and prepared everything for the slumber party before heading to Josie and Lizzie's room.

*Knock*

"Come in" Josie yells forgetting that she didn't have her shirt on. "Hey, Jo-" Hope cuts herself when she sees Josie half-naked, she can't help but stare at the brunette. Josie notices and blushes but doesn't put the shirt on because she wants to tease Hope.

Hope clears her throat and says. "Are you guys ready?" Hope asks. "Yeah, just need to put my shirt on," Josie says and walks to her closet. "Lizzie let's go," Josie says and Lizzie comes out of the bathroom. "We look good," Lizzie says.

Hope's room is literally in front of the twins' room, so they just have to walk like 4 feet before getting there. When they are in the hallway they notice that the rest is already there.

"Matching PJs," Kaleb says. "You girls look good" Mg complements. "Thanks, Mg," Josie says. "So, why pandas," Raf asks. The girls look at each other and say "long story" "well we have a lot of time" Jed says and they all go inside.

"Ok, so what's up with your pandas' PJs," Finch asks nosy mode on.

"What makes you guys think there's a story behind it," Hope asks. "You guys never in a million years would dress with similar things," Kaleb says. "Ok guys we can tell them right," Josie says. "Ok" Hope mumbles.

"Well long story short, Dad decided to send me to a camp that resulted in being a cult to sacrifice people. We fought against witches, Andi the leader put something on us we got high and we ended up as Pandas" Lizzie explains. "And that's it" Landon ask. "Yeah, muppet that's all we're gonna share the rest is private" Hope says with attitude and Lizzie high-fives her.

"You got high," Finch asks directly to Josie. "Yes why" Josie ask. "I just thought you didn't do that kind of thing," Finch says. "Ha, are we talking about the same Josie" Lizzie ask. "Apparently," Hope says. "What's that supposed to mean," Finch asks. "That means you don't know much about Josayy," Lizzie says.

"Let's watch a movie," Jed says trying to make things less awkward. "Dibs on Josie and my bed," Hope says and everyone looks at her. Then she realizes how that sounded and her eyes widen. "Y'all know what she meant," Josie says and sits with Hope. Finch and Landon can't help but feel jealous.

They decided on a scary movie. In the middle of the movie Josie is freaking out and Hope realizes.

"Do you want me to cuddle with you" Hope whispers in Josie's ear and without thinking it twice Josie cuddles with Hope. Hope has an arm around Josie and Josie's head is resting on her chest while she is playing with the brunette's hair.

Finch and Landon can't help but stare at Hope and Josie who have been cuddling the entire movie. Lizzie also noticed and she had the greatest idea of all times.

When the movie finishes everybody is still awake and they have a lot of energy. So Lizzie thinks this is the perfect moment.

"Guys what if we play something," Lizzie asks. "Like what" Rafael ask. "What about a game with questions but dares too," Lizzie says. "Like truth or dare," Finch asks. "Yeah, but the questions can be for all the people in the room if you want," Lizzie says. "So, if I ask something and I don't say a specific name everyone has to answer" Mg ask. "Yes exactly," Lizzie says. "Sounds like fun, let's do it," Kaleb says and the rest just nod.

Hope and Josie aren't convinced but they know Lizzie is always going to make them play.

The truth is that Hope and Josie have something going on. They're not dating but they've kissed and made out a lot. They also had something in the past before Landon came to the school but no one knows about it only Lizzie.

So now they are scared...