~{Cheater 2}~

⚠️This chapter contains a lot of smut. And is longer than usual. Hope you enjoy it. Have a good one⚠️
*No one's Pov*

"Wait, you were thinking about how wet I made you" Josie ask. "No...maybe" Hope says. "OMG, you're so needy," Josie says and laughs a little. "And you are wet, I know it because I wasn't the one moaning a few minutes ago" Hope teases and Josie turns red. "Yeah, I'm not that needy" Josie lets out but not denying that she's wet. "You know, I don't know how Finch didn't hear you but you should be thanking God right now," Hope says.

"Yeah, I don't know how you didn't let a moan when I accidentally touched you" Josie teases. "Well, I was awake and I might've bit my lip," Hope says turning red. "Hmm, I should do that while I sleep," Josie says with sarcasm. "It would be sexy to see you try" Hope teases. Josie turns even redder. "You're nasty Mikaelson. You know, I'm pretty sure you're way wetter than me" Josie pokes.

"Because you're the second person who has touched me there" Hope smirks. "Oop I forgot. Was it good the first time tho" Josie ask and she doesn't know why. "Ew, you perv," Hope says. "What, not my fault I just want to know if you were so turned on your first time" Josie lets out. "I'm not turned on" Hope argues. "Yeah well tell that to your lip. I don't know how it isn't bleeding by now" Josie says and Hope realizes that she has been biting her lip since she started talking to Josie.

"Well, maybe I'm turned on but you can't blame me. First, your hand was on my thigh and then well, it hit my pussy" Hope argues. "Ooh, wish I could help but I'm taken," Josie says smiling. "Yeah, you'll never know how wet I am" Hope teases. "Ooh, and please tell your girlfriend to pleasure you. I think your way too needy for someone who's taken" Hope teases. "Haha, yeah. I'm not doing that" Josie says.

"Why not" Hope ask. "Because I don't trust her yet. I mean P was my first and I haven't been with anyone since then" Josie says. "Ooh, I get that," Hope says. "Of course you do but yours was way worse than mine," Josie says but immediately regrets it. "Sorry, I really shouldn't have said that" Josie apologize. "Why are you apologizing I mean, you're not wrong," Hope says. "You know you should learn to touch yourself. I would touch you but I'm not single sorry" Josie smirks. "Mmm, Saltzman your teasing is dangerous... and I would definitely let you touch me but you're not single" Hope pokes and winks.

"Josie are you done," Alaric asks. "We should get going Jo your girl looks desperate" Hope says and starts walking. "Hmm wonder if I'll have a dream again," Josie says and Hope turns red.

They come back to the car and continue their way to school. "So, what would you guys talk about" Finch ask. "Stuff," Hope and Josie say. "So, you won't tell me," Finch asks Josie. "It's private," Josie says. "Yeah, and I'm your girlfriend" Finch points out. "The fact that you are my girlfriend doesn't mean I have to tell you everything," Josie says. "Can you tell your twin?" Lizzie asks. "Can you two stop it was something about the muppet" Hope says but Lizzie doesn't believe her. "Oh sorry," says Lizzie.

After a few minutes on the road Finch decided to go to sleep and so did the others, even Hope was falling asleep. Until Josie put a hand on her knee. Hope looks up and Jo isn't looking at her but she's smirking.

"Jo, what are you doing," Hope asks. "Nothing what do you mean," Josie asks innocently. Hope looks at Josie's hand on her knee and Josie puts the hand away. "Sorry, I thought I could touch," Josie says and smiles. Hope takes Josie's hand and puts it in her tight. "You can, but you're taken right now" Hope whispers in Josie's ear touching it with her lips. "You're right," Josie says but doesn't take away her hand.

Josie starts moving her hand higher and then put it on Hope's pussy. "Oh, shit" Hope whispers. Josie is touching her clit with her thumb. "Jo-o" Hope says and Josie looks at her and Hope has a needy face. Josie starts moving her hand slowly and Hope can't help but let out little moans.