~{Move On 3}~

Review:
Saying that Josie is concerned is just an understatement.

*No one's POV*

It's now 1 in the morning. Josie decided to stay awake, right now she was going to go for a walk and see if she can hear the screaming again.
————————
Josie has been working for 15 minutes now and she haven't heard anything, so she decided that she's gonna go back inside.
————————
Just when Josie was going to go back inside, she heard the same screams from last night. So she decided to go check.

The most Josie walks, the most she can hear the screaming.

When Josie got close she saw something that she would never what to see or go through in her life.

It is Hope, her bones are breaking, healing, and then breaking again.

"Hope" Josie ask, earning Hope's attention. "J-jo what aggh, are you doing he-re," Hope asks barely getting the words out. "Hope what is going on," Josie asks with concern. "Jo-o go agh ins-ide, I don't want y-you to um see this" Hope tells her. Josie was gonna argue but decided against it.
———————
It's been a few minutes since Josie got inside. The screaming just stopped, so Josie's guessing that it already stopped.

Just as Josie drinks from her water, Hope enters the kitchen just like the day before, sweaty, breathing heavily, and shaking. When Hope notices that Josie is still there she stops.

"Josie what are you doing here," Hope asks. "I want an explanation," Josie tells her. "Explanation," Hope asks. "Yeah, what just happened" Josie ask. "Nothing happened Jo," Hope says. "What was that all about" Josie ask again. "Nothing, Jo. Forget about it" Hope tells her and tries to move towards the door but Josie stops her. "I'm not letting this go, Hope. You're telling me, what happened, NOW" Josie says with a demanding voice. She's worried, concerned, freaking out, and angry. Hope just stays silent.

"God damn it, Hope. Tell. Me" Josie says with fury and accidentally breaks her glass of water. "Shit, are you ok," Hope asks. "Yes I'm fine, now tell me what the hell is going on with you," Josie says not caring about her bleeding hand. "Ok, I'll tell you but let's go to my room I gotta take care of that" Hope says looking at Josie's hand.
—————————
"How long" Josie ask. "How long what" Hope ask. "How long has this been happening," Josie asks while Hope puts a bandage on her wound. "2 months" Hope blurts out. "2 months, this has been happening for 2 months and you didn't think to tell me," Josie says furiously. (They are sitting on Hope's bed)

"I didn't want you to worry or feel pity for me. This is my fault ok. I have to deal with it" Hope says. "Why would I— wait 2 months" Josie ask. "Yes," says Hope looking doing, is there when it hits her. "This has been happening since we talked about my hookups" Josie ask. Hope doesn't answer. "Damn it, Hope answer the fucking question," Josie says frustrated. "Yes ok but is not your fault it's mine and I'm dealing with it just fine," Hope tells her.

"Fine, Fine. I don't even understand how the whole school isn't talking about your screams" Josie tells her. "Jo just let it go it's fine," Hope tells her in a low voice. "This is not fine, Hope. Why haven't you done anything about it" Josie ask. "Because I can't do anything about it, Jo. This is something between my wolf and me" Hope explains. "Why is this happening" Josie ask. "It doesn't matter" Hope whispers while avoiding her gaze. "This is happening for 2 months now, Hope. Why is it happening" Josie asks again.

"This is happening because I made a bad decision 1 year ago and now my wolf is mad at me for hurting you. There, are you happy now" Hope says getting annoyed. "Why didn't this happen before" Josie ask. "Because, Jo, you hadn't rejected me until 2 months ago. We weren't together but you were still there. Then you finally decided to move on and my wolf got mad because I made you move on" Hope tells her, Josie looks confused. "I started hooking up with people because I didn't want you to get your hopes up. I didn't want to ruin our friendship, I told you that we could be "platonic soulmates", best friends and when I finally succeeded, I realized that that wasn't what I wanted but it was too late. The day I saw that girl exiting your room, I got jealous and my wolf got furious and you talking about how they begged, didn't help. So, I tried to, I don't know, do something right but you rejected me and my wolf blamed me. So, now I have to pay the consequences" Hope adds, avoiding eye contact.

"You could have told me. We could look for a solution" Josie tells the redhead, she is still surprised by the revelation. "There's not a solution, Jo" Hope says. "That's bullshit. There's always a solution" Josie tells her and she notices that Hope is hiding something. "You know how to stop it," says Josie in realization. "Tell me how to stop it, Hope" Josie demands. "I have to claim my mate" Hope blurts out. "I have to claim YOU" Hope adds.

"Then do it," Josie says. "No," Hope says. "What, why the hell not" Josie ask. "Because, I don't want you to be with me, just because you feel bad about what's happening to me. I deserve it and you don't have to spend your entire life with me just because you have a good heart and don't like to see others suffer" Hope says and her voice cracks. "I should claim you because you want to because you love me not just because you want to stop what's happening to me. It's not fair, not for you and not for me, either. I ruined this Jo, you should let me deal with this... Alone" Hope finishes, she has tears in her eyes and Josie two.

"I'm not just gonna sit around knowing that you're suffering. We have to stop this" Josie says. "No, Jo I deserve this. Don't you understand, this is all my fault. I ruined it for the both of us... your soulmate is supposed to love you, protect you, and be there for you, but instead, I rejected you and hurt you for an entire year. I knew you were hurting and I kept going, I love you, Jo. I wasn't ready to admit it but I am now and because I love you I can't let you keep doing this. I hurt you and I don't deserve you, Jo. I deserve this and you deserve someone who'll love you and protect you like I was supposed to do" says Hope letting out a few tears.

"No, Hope you already decided for me once. You rejected me because you didn't want to hurt me, you did it without asking me what I wanted when all I wanted was you. I'm not letting you do this again. I will not let you reject me again. You are claiming me and you are stopping this, is like you want to hurt yourself. I will not allow it" Josie says with anger.

"This is why I didn't tell you, Jo. Now you are feeling sorry for me and want to help me... Just forget about me and keep going with your hookups, you didn't notice when it started happening, you can just do it like it isn't happening now. Even Lizzie realized something was wrong, I don't want your pity, Jo" Hope half-yells with her voice breaking while standing up from bed.

"Don't act like me trying to move on was my fault" Josie blurts out before she can stop her words. "Exactly Jo is not your fault is MINE. I thought I wanted this to happen but I didn't, I just realized it when it was too late, and if I have to suffer for you to be happy with whoever you want. I will do it, I will do it because this is my fault. I want you to love me like you did a year ago but that's not gonna happen because I screwed up, Jo. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine, I promise" Hope tells Josie.

"But I do love you," Josie says. "Not like you did before" Hope argues. "You don't know how I feel, Hope... since you kiss me I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I hook up with people to get you out of my head but I can't because even when I'm with them the only person that's on my mind is you. Thinking about how badly I want you but not letting myself have you. I've loved you since before we knew we are soulmates, do you think I'll stop loving you now. No, Hope because sadly feelings don't work like that Hope. You can't just stop feeling what you feel from one day to another. It doesn't work like that" Josie says standing up and walking towards Hope. Just stopping when they are inches apart.

"And you don't have to suffer to let me be with whoever I want because I want to be with you. All I've ever wanted is to be with you, Hope" Josie whispers before crashing her lips with Hope's.