Part: 18

Namjoon: Y-Y/N.

- He mumbled. He couldn't process what was happening, you looked down being unable to meet his stare. Taehyung's smile faded and asked.

Taehyung: What's wrong hyung?

- Namjoon eyes were on Y/N who was avoiding his stare. Namjoon forced a smile and replied.

Namjoon: Nothing. Let's go inside.

- You looked up being quite uncomfortable but you know you have to act normal here. You hold Taehyung's hand. Taehyung smiled and looked at you. Namjoon's eyes went on your hand which was holding Taehyung's. He immediately looked away feeling completely devastated.

Taehyung: Let's go.

- You nodded hesistately and three of you went inside together.

- You both immediately greeted by two middle age couple together.

Mrs. Kim: Oh my Taehyung.

- Namjoon's mother immediately hugged him. Taehyung giggled and hugged his mother.

Taehyung: How are you?

Mrs. Kim: I'm perfectly fine and..

- Her eyes went on you.

Mrs. Kim: Your wife is absolutely beautiful.

- She smiled at you making you little embarrassed. Mr. Kim made his way towards Namjoon and asked.

Mr. Kim: Are you okay son? You looked so happy a couple of minutes ago, what's wrong?

- Namjoon chuckled and smiled brightly hiding his every pain behind it.

Namjoon: Oh what would happen to me? I'm completely fine.

Mr. Kim: Good.

- He patted his son's shoulder.

Mrs. Kim: You both must be hungry. Let's have dinner first.

Taehyung: Thank you so much.

Mrs. Kim: You don't have to say Thank you after all you are like my son and-

- Mrs. Kim looked at you and asked.

Mrs. Kim: What is your name?

Y/N: It's Y/N.

- She smiled widely and said.

Mrs. Kim: Don't be shy with us, this is house is just like your other home. Right Taehyung?

Taehyung: Yeah.

- You nodded with a smile and you were really worried because of Namjoon. You saw how his expression drastically changed when he saw you here as Taehyung's wife. He never imagined that out of all girls you would be his wife. Namjoon glanced at you and you immediately looked away.

- You and Taehyung sat beside each other while Namjoon sat opposite to you both. He didn't had any courage to look up, seeing you with his small brother hurts him. He was rather looking away or checking his phone which Taehyung find quite odd. Taehyung knows no matter what happens he never ignores him but today is really strange.

Taehyung: Hyung?

- Namjoon immediately looked up and asked.

Namjoon: Yeah?

Taehyung: What happ-

Mrs. Kim: Here is the dinner.

- She came along with some maids. They started to serve food. Namjoon sighed in relief as now Taehyung will focus on food. Taehyung looked at Namjoon who was looking down again.