Part: 19

Y/N: Please Mom forgive me.

- Your mother can't see you crying like this, and it is obvious no mother would see her child crying. She sighed heavily and said.

Your Mom: Y/N... You could've atleast told me about this. You really forgot about me and took this big step.

Y/N: I know mom. I know I've been a bad daughter to you. I'm really sorry mom.

- You wiped your tears but they won't stop. You seriously felt really guilty. She slowly went to you and hugged. Taehyung smiled a little while seeing you both but then he realised he misses his mom too. No matter what his mother did but she still his mom.

Y/N: I'm sorry mom.

Your Mom: I forgive you Y/N. But please don't you dare to do that next time. You know I only have you as my family.

- You nodded and broke the hug. She smiled and wiped your tears. She noticed that your cheek became red after she slapped. She felt guilty for raising her hand on you. She softly caressed the your cheek.

Your Mom: I'm sorry for raising my hands on you.

- You shook your head and said.

Y/N: I deserved it mom. It was my fault.

Taehyung: Mom- I mean Aunt.

- Your mother turned to him.

Taehyung: How is my mom doing?

- Taehyung asked while being little awkward. Your mother sighed and said.

Your Mom: She became cold, I heard that she barely stays at mansion and spends her time with friends.

- Taehyung nodded while looking down. Taehyung smiled a little and said.

Taehyung: Aunt you can stay with us. I'm sorry behalf for my mother.

Your Mom: No No it's fine I saved some money so-

Taehyung: Please Aunt I will feel bad if you refused and I know we both hurted you for not telling about this but I want to repay. Please stay with us Aunt.

- Your Mother sighed and then smiled. She nodded which made Taehyung smile too. You side hugged your mother and said.

Y/N: Thank you so much mom.

-----

- Taehyung stopped his car and looked at you. You nodded and made your way towards your room.

Y/N: I'll get everything in 10 minutes.

Taehyung: Let me help you.

- You smiled and nodded, you started to grab the clothes and putting them into suitcase. Taehyung was helping to grab the things but soon he saw a photoframe. He grabbed the photoframe and turned it around. He saw a family picture where you were small girl who was carried by a man. He immediately recognized that he your father as your features were kind of matches with him. You were finally done with packing and went towards Taehyung.

Y/N: Taehyung I've-

- Your eyes went to the frame. Your smile immediately faded, he turned to you and said.

Taehyung: I think we should change the frame and also increase the quality of the picture this is so cute-

Y/N: Give that to me.

Taehyung: What-

- You grab the painting and immediately put that in the suitcase which made Taehyung frown. Taehyung went to and was about to speak but then you said.