Part: 4

- The cold breeze softly hitting on your face. You closed your eyes and stopped your tracks taking few seconds of break. You exhaled out heavily and again filled your lungs with the cold air. You can't help but to hug yourself. You finally opened your eyes and looked at the street which was almost empty. Just like you.

Y/N: Why this emptiness feels so heavy...

- You sighed heavily and decided to reach home as soon as possible. But suddenly a car stops in front of you making you stop right there. You grabbed your pepper spray and were about to walk away but that car keeps on following you. You stopped feeling completely annoyed by the car. You walked towards the car and said.

Y/N: Will you stop following me or should I call the police?

- He rolled down the window. He slightly brought his head out making your eyes widen.

Y/N: You...

Taehyung: Get in.

Y/N: Its fine i can go by myself.

Taehyung: Get in Y/N.

Y/N: Oh my god stop saying my name like that way.

- You thought to yourself while crossing your arms.

Y/N: I said I'm fine... You will just put another blame if something happens.

Taehyung: I'm just being kind.... Just like you asked me this morning...

Y/N: Did you really took my words that seriously?

- You asked him but you were kind of happy hearing that. Taehyung rolled his eyes and got out from the car. You back away but your ankle hit the footpath making you lose your balance but he wraps his arm around your waist preventing you from falling. Your eyes were shook at this moment meanwhile his face was completely poker and he kept on staring at you.

- You blinked your eyes not knowing what to do. Suddenly the cold breeze hits you both again making you hug him. You closed your eyes while your hands clenching on to his shirt. His hand was still on your rest making you both look like hugging each other. Taehyung stood there froze as if he stopped working. You soon realised what you did. You quickly backed away and looked at him.

Y/N: I'm s-sorry... I-I...

Taehyung: How many times do you say sorry?

Y/N: Sorry?

- Taehyung tried to control his laugh hearing you say sorry again. You said this because you didn't get his words.

Y/N: I didn't understand the question...

Taehyung: Nevermind. If I asked again you will be saying this again.

Y/N: Sorry what?

- Taehyung pursed his lips hard trying not to laugh at your confused face. You again frowned by his expression. He turned his head and took at deep breath.

Taehyung: Come with me its late night and its not safe to go alone.

Y/N: Did you just came here coincidentally or you followed me because I told you about my working hours?

Taehyung: Oh gosh you are asking so many questions!!

- You immediately pursed your lips and looked away feeling quite embarrassed. He licked his lips instinctively as its his habit and said.

Taehyung: Get in.

- You just nodded not wanting to argue. You both hopped in the car and Taehyung was about to drive but he noticed your seatbelt.