"What I need -" I interrupted her incredibly unnecessary apology because, from my view, no one there registered her conversation with Lydia, not even Harper, until Ellie had punched the wall. Not a single person recorded the exchange but I still led Ellie outside before Lydia retaliated, although her shrunken, shocked state showed she had no bite in response to Ellie's.

"- Is right here." My hand on the bag of peas cupped her jawline, where my thumb traced the curve of her cheek. The confusion that flooded through her eyes was warmed with softer emotion when I assured her, "Everything that I need is with you... Rocky Balboa."

"Not funny but that you definitely have," she whispered softly, then shifted forwards and pressed her lips gently against mine. They felt soft and mildly sticky from whatever lipgloss she wore tonight, but the texture softened the more I kissed her back.

My hands found its place at the nape of her neck and I tugged her closer to me until her lips locked onto mine. Our kiss turned into anything but soft as I slid my tongue against her lower lip, but she was ready, slid hers out, and met mine.

A soft crinkle sound broke up between us as Ellie set the peas down on the sofa, then reached over and rubbed her palm into my closest inner thigh. The warm friction flushed my blood down into my pelvis and I opened both my mouth and legs wider for her access. In one movement, her tongue brushed against mine and her hand slipped up my thigh and rubbed right over the hardness that stiffened and constricted my pants the more she rubbed.

I groaned shamelessly when her hand threaded inside my pants, right inside my underwear, and warm, soft fingertips rubbed over my tip. The trails she teased and stroked down my shaft sent throbs all the way into my balls, which dropped heavier then drew upward the more she touched me. I responded and kissed her harder, rougher, and groaned vibrations into her mouth.

Two small tugs, one on either side of my hips and Ellie's lips dislodged from mine brought my attention to the fact she'd moved off the sofa and now knelt on the floor between my planted feet. Her eyes shone like stars, now only her cheeks were flushed pink, and her lips were slightly puffy.

"Ellie." I reached out for her but a small shake of her head and stubborn determination in her eyes were enough that I stopped.

Her hands tugged my pants again, so I lifted my hips and she pulled them down with my underwear. The cooler air hit the hot, red skin on my erection, stretched tight from base to tip, and I cupped one palm around my sac when Ellie's head moved closer to my lap.

"Baby, you don't - oh fuck," I cursed and rolled my head back into the sofa when the warmth of her lips pressed into my tip and one of her hands lightly pushed mine away.

My eyes squeezed closed at the soft, textured strokes of her tongue around the sensitive skin on the edge of my head, over the center slit, in circle after circle until my toes knuckled over. I writhed and flinched as the warmth of her breath, the soft pants she breathed in between her tongue's torture up and down my cock, even how her nose nuzzled against my balls worked me up to the point where my head dizzied and my breath stalled in my lungs.

The softness of her hair enclosed around my right hand's fingers as I cupped behind her head and right when the words of how badly I wanted my cock buried inside her stuck on the tip of my tongue, she plunged the head into her mouth.

"Fuck, Ellie, I -" Words failed me as the warm, wet suctions of her mouth fired up all the nerve endings in my head and the veins pulsed down my shaft. Jolts of pleasure radiated down my shaft, drew up the ache in my balls, and warmth flamed through my pelvis. Even my lower back felt hot against the sofa fabric I leaned into.

The warm, wet sensation of her sweet lips on me sent waves of pleasure through me

as one of her her hands - the left by her weaker grip but I had no complaints - slid up and down my erection. With each stroke, she sent me closer and closer over the edge and my body temperature flamed warmer until a small orgasm unexpectedly slammed into me.