Pour Some Sugar on Me

SMUT WARNING!! This is gonna be really bad, because I've never really written smut, but I've read it, so here we go. Shield your virgin minds!

  We kissed on the couch for a good few minutes, until we realized the boys were staring at us. I picked up Leah and lugged her over my shoulder, my hand on her butt. She laughed and winked at the starstruck guys who were watching her being carried away.

  We went in her room and I straddled her on the bed.

  "Ready?" I asked with a smirk.

  "Oh hell yeah, baby. Lay it down," She said.

  I kissed her face, and slowly trailed down her neck, as she started with her hand through my pants. I felt her struggle for the buckle as I started tugging at her shirt. Once she got my belt, I pulled her up and threw her shirt off, then pinning her against the wall. She ripped my pants down and tugged at the elastic. I kissed down to her bra, then reaching behind her to find the clip. Meanwhile her hand snuck down and a moan escaped my lips. She then pulled my shirt off with lust in her eyes and pushed my bare chest onto the bed. She laid on me and kissed me passionately.

  I slipped my hand into her panties and found her sweet spot. She kissed my neck, finding mine. She moaned my name as I snuck my two fingers in and out. I got up and grabbed a condom, whilst sticking my fingers in my mouth. She tasted sweet. She whined when I pulled away.

  Before I put it on, she got on her knees and leaned against my hip. I knew what she was doing. She looked up and I gave her a nod. She started sucking and I screamed her name, as I could practically feel her smile. I put my hand on the back of her head to guide her.

  I could hear the guys laughing, but I didn't care. She stopped and I groaned at the loss of contact. I slipped the condom on as I held her against the floor and massaged her boobs. She moaned and cried as I kept going. I kissed down, lower and lower, until I got back to the elastic of the panties and I felt how wet she was. I tugged at the elastic, and then after gaining permission, I pulled them down. I kissed down there.

  She tugged at my hair while yelling my name.

  "I'm gonna cum!" She yelled. I rolled on the floor next to her, pulling her on top of me, and then I put myself inside of her. She ground her hips against mine as I kissed her neck.

K, smut's over. :D

  I got on the bed and lifted her up, we both laid down next to each other.

  "That was great, babe." She said.

  "You were amazing," I whispered in her ear still teasing her a little.

  I draped my arm over her hip and felt her. She was warm and soft. I lifted her up and sat her on my lap. Soon after she drifted off in my arms. I leaned back on the pillow and felt asleep after pulling the blanket over us. I woke up to see her pulling up her pants, and she walked over, gave me a kiss, and walked out. I put my clothes on and followed her out the door quickly. When we walked out, the boys all laughed.

  "You fuckers were LOUD!" Axl emphasized the words.

  "You're just jealous," Leah said.

  "You're right, I am," Axl admitted putting his hands up with a smirk on his face. They all laughed except for me.

  "What's wrong, honey? It's just a joke..." she said, putting her hand in the center of my chest.

  "I'm just... tired. I haven't slept as well recently. Except right then." He corrected himself.

  "I mean, it's 10 at night. Let's get you to bed." She said, walking me backwards.

  "Uh oh, it's happening again!" I heard Axl say to Slash as we walked off.

  "Baby, you're acting weird. What's wrong?" Leah asked quietly as she opened her door.

"Nothing that you have to worry about, sweetheart." I said with a fake smile. I guess that smile was too fake.

"There's more than nothing. Spit it out." She insisted.

  "My ex keeps calling me. She wants me back." I say dully, trying not to drag attention to the situation. Leah sat me down on the bed and held my hand. She sat down on the floor, on her knees, while I was sitting on the edge of her bed. She played a little with my belt buckle before starting to talk again.

  "Well she doesn't deserve you. You don't believe her, right?" She asked, avoiding eye contact and continuing to fiddle with the buckle.

  "Of course not, I just don't want her to put us in a bad situation." I said, watching her tap the metal with her fingernail.

  "You and me or you and her?" She asked, looking down at the small rip in my jeans. I could tell she was trying to hide her expression from me.

  "Us, sweetheart, it's gonna be us till the end." I said, trying to comfort her.

  "I don't want to loose you," she whispered in a cracky, achy voice.

  "You're not gonna loose me anytime soon." I reassured her. She grabbed my leg and hugged it like a little girl who wanted her daddy.

  After a few minutes of sitting there, she turned on the radio and laid across my lap.

  "I love you baby," I said, as I stroked her hair and admired her teared-up face.

  "I love you too, Iz." She responded, continuing to fidget with my buckle.

  The song "Crazy" by Aerosmith came on the radio. They played this song a lot. I started singing it to her as I rubbed her side. She was consistently fidgety and wouldn't stop.

  "Ok, obviously something is up, so tell me what's happening. Are you jealous?" I asked.

  She swallowed hard. "I want to be your girlfriend." She spit out. A smile grew on my face.

  "Well that's perfect, because I want to be your boyfriend."