"Indeed." I said and went to my next class.
.
.
.
The principal's POV

"Mr. Simpson, they're back together." My man told me. I groan and throw the glass that's in my hand to the wall.

"Arrgh..mother fucking bitches!." I yelled out making the man infront of me flinch.

"Get out of my sight!" I rudely said. The man walk out of my office.

Fuck! How am I supposed to split them apart? I know one option that I'm sure will work but I don't want my wife to get in too much trouble. I have to think of something else.

I grab another glass at the cabinet and pour tequila in it. I need to forget about this for a while. I grab my phone and called someone.

"I need one of your girls, right now." I said at the person at the other side of the line. "I don't care which one."

I hang up after he said it's on the way. Soon a knock was heard.

"Come in." I shout. The door opened revealing a petite girl with a good body, she have the same eyes as Lauren's. I smirk and did everything I want to her imagining it's her.
.
.
.

Y/n's POV

I walk to the hallways heading to my English teachers room.

Now I'm infront of the room, I open the door excitedly and lock it. A pair of hand snake to my body hugging me. I smile and turn arround facing her, as I did that she grab my hands and intertwine it together with hers slaming me gently at the back of the door.

She peck my lips 3 times before she gently kiss me. I followed her rhythm. She kissed my jawline, down to my neck nibbling it softly, I can smell her strong and sweet perfume that I love so much. I moan quietly as she suck my sweet spots. She pull away and peck my lips again.

"I missed you." She told me, and peck me again. She's turning me on more when she does this, she's taking her time for me feel the real pleasure and love at the same time.

"I know." I said. She pull her hands away from mine. She tap my thighs. I jump to her wrapping my legs to her waist, she hold me tightly and walk to her desk.  She lay me down and kisses me again, this time hungrily.

She wonder her hands in my body as my breathing starts to speed up.

She pull up my shirt up taking it off from me. She plant kisses at my shoulders down my cleavage. She circle my nipple through my clothes that still covering it. She unclasped my bra, her hair stream down making contact with my skin. I giggle as it tickles me.

She tossed my bra at the floor and start massaging my breast. She shove her tongue in my mouth while she pinch my hard nipples, I whimper as I become dripping wet at what she's doing to me. She push me gently at the table laying at my back.

She bit her lips and latch her mouth at my nipple, sucking it. She gave the same pleasure at the other one. With one last lick she plant sloppy kisses down my bellybutton. She stop at that spot and wink at me before she suck them, I arched my back slightly as my weak spot is receiving some attention.

She went down at my pelvis stopping at my skirt. She pull up my skirt revealing my small panty covering my wet pussy. A smirk form at her face.

"You're dripping wet, baby." She told me, looking at me with her lustful eyes. She slowly pull down my panties and put it at her pocket. I giggle, she take off her blazer showing some skin.

She spread my legs and starts to kiss my thighs going her way to my wet core. She kiss it and look up to my eyes, I stucked my bottom lip to my teeth.

She lick my folds causing me to whimper. She flick her tongue at my clit, I moan and arch my head.

She insert one finger inside of me pumping in and out while she suck my clit.

"Baby." I whimper a little loud. She cover my mouth with her free hand

"Shush... Be quiet." She said. She insert another finger. I cried out in pleasure.

"You like that, huh, love?" She ask I nod my head trying to be quiet as possible. I noticed her spelling her name at my clit.

"I'm gonna cum." I told her. She insert another one as I feel my orgasm building up.

"Shit...Lauren." I moan out as I cum in her fingers. She slowly pulled it out and kiss my pussy one more time.

She suck her own fingers tasting me. I sat up and wipe the sweat from my head panting.

She kissed me making me taste myself.

"That was amazing, babe." I told her she peck my lips and grab my clothes from the floor and give it to me.

"You taste really good, I'll never get tired of it." She told me causing me to smile.

I wear my clothes and fix my hair. She put her blazer to her bag and redo her lipstick. She walk to me and wipe her lipstick that smouge to me. She lift my chip up putting her lipstick to my lips.

"Wow... You look good with my lipstick, I wanna see you with this often." She told me, I blushed. She giggle and put the lipstick to her bag.

"Alright let's go." She said. I hum and grab my bag. She peek at the hallway checking is someone is arround. She sees no one and let me outside.

"See you tommorow, Ms. Y/l/n." She told me.

"Mhm.." I hum. We giggle and went to our separate ways not wanting anyone see us going home together.

______
A/n: follow me hottie's ;)