chapter 8

Y/n Pov

I'm early at school today. I'm walking to the hallway right now, I'm heading to the library. I saw Nicole.

"Hi Nics, buenos días." I said, she look at me confused. "Its good morning." I explain and she nod.

"Good morning too." She said blushing.

I laughed at her and she now look like a red tomato.

"Your so cute right now." I said.

"Stop being so charming." She said.

"Im gonna look for some books to read, I'll be back later 'cause I'm sure I'll end up borrowing it." I say.

"Sure." She said and smile nicely.

I walk to the book shelf and look for some books that I found interesting.

I'm still looking for it when some one grab on my wrist that caused me to look at the person. When I'm face to face with her, I looked at her confused and then she move forward and grab my neck and kiss me. When she pull away I look at her.

"Jezrel what are you doing?" I ask.

"I like you y/n. I..l'm sorry for kissing you, I got out of control I'm so sorry." She apologized.

"You like me?" I ask.

"Yeah." She said shyly.

"Since when?" I ask.

"I have this little crush on you since the day you enter our first class, until it becomes bigger when you become my friend and come out as a bisexual." She confessed.

"Im sorry to tell you this, but I'm still shock on what you just confessed and I didn't know what to say plus I just got come out last week and I'm all new to this and-" she cut me out.

"Hey y/n, relax I'm not rushing you. If your not ready it's fine for me, but promise me we're still friends after this okay? No ignoring." She said directly.

"Yeah, sure." I said agreeing. "But can you help me find some interesting book to read, I still couldn't find one." I said.

"Sure."she say and helped me find a book that is interesting for me to read.

After that we walk back to the librarian together with the books on our hands and ask for permission to borrow it.

"Hey there you two." Nicole said.

"I'm gonna borrow these books, you know? 'cause I love to read." I joked but they didn't laugh. "Okay I'll shut my mouth." And they laugh.

"Oh my god your so adorable y/n." Nicole said. "Yeah I agree." Jezrel said.

"Stop it you two." I said.

Nicole finally gave us the books indicating that we can take it anywhere we want but make sure we won't lost it.

"We should go to our first class and read these books while we're waiting for the teacher, you know? Spend time reading together..because you love to read." She said. I giggle at her and agree.

We we're now walking to the hallway while chatting. I feel like someone is following us or something, maybe it's nothing. I shook it off.

"What's your favorite book?" She ask while walking.

"To kill a mockingbird." I said.

"I love that book too." She say.

"Really, we both have the same taste at books then." I said. "Oh, so you love to read too?" I ask realizing it.