chapter 5

Third one's POV

Two days already passed and it's now weekend. Y/n still not talking to Lauren. Lauren couldn't take it anymore, so she decided to talk to y/n and clear things out.

Y/n is laying down in her bed, her mom and dad is at work and shes home alone. She doesn't have anything to do, she's having a lazy day.

Y/n Pov

Im home alone again, mom and dad is at work. Im not mad at them because I know that they're working hard for me but I couldn't avoid feeling lonely, I wish I have a sister or brother, so that I won't get bored at house.

I've been avoiding Ms. Jauregui this pass two days. I don't really want to ignore her but I need to, what if someone find out that something happened between us and kick me out of the school and Ms. Jauregui might lost her job. Im still confused on my sexuality after what happened, when I saw some girls I feel like, I looked at them differently but when I looked at boys I feel uncomfortable but I still like them.

My thoughts cut out when I heard a knock on the door. I don't think I invite the girls to come over.

I stand up and walk to my door and went downstairs. I open my door, and saw the  green eyed woman standing in front of me.

"What are you doing here Ms. Jauregui?" I ask her.

"I..uhm.. I couldn't take this anymore, can we please talk?" She said with a little frown on her face. I sigh.

"Okay miss, come in." I said I saw her frown more when I call her that way.

"Sit on couch, Ms. Jauregui." I instructed and she do as she told.

"So what do you want to talk about, miss Jauregui?" I ask her.

"Uhm...Im so sorry if I make things rushed, and for what we did, I know it's inappropriate." She said sincerely.

"I'm sorry too, because I ignored you instead of talking to you. It's just like you said it's inappropriate, and it's new to me too. I don't know what to do, so I ignore you instead." I said.

"Its okay y/n, but so you know I like you. If you're confused why I did that to you its because I like you not because I'm horny, if that what you're thinking." She confessed.

Right now I'm in shock. I wanted to say something but the words are caught 8nto my throat.

"Its okay, it's okay if you don't like me back. I know that your still confused about your sexuality and I wont force you to do anythi-"

I cut her off by slamming my lips on her, she kissed me back until we pull away because we need to breathe.

"Consider that as I like you too." I said and she laugh.

"So what are we gonna do now?" I ask her.

"We'll make things slowly but surely. And we need to keep it as a secret." She said seriously. I nod my head.

"Understood." I said energetically.

"Where's your mom and dad, are you alone here?" She ask.

"Yeah, mom and dad have a work, you know? Busy as always, but it's fine for me I'm used to it anyway. I hope they give me a baby sister or brother instead so that I wont get bored home alone." I said honestly.

"Aww.. that's cute, but I can change that bored thing right now, you know?" She said seductively. I laugh at her and slap her arm.

"Ouch, that hurts." She said while laughing.

"Sorry Lauren, but I think I only need a cuddle right now. Can you stay for a while?." I said.

"Ugh, finally you call me by that, and yeah of course babe." She said. I giggle at her.

"Your so cute." I told her.

"Dont be sweet too much y/n." She said blushing.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I ask her.

"I love to, only if I'm the one who's gonna pick." She said.

"Okay, Lauren. Whatever you want." I told her. "Do you want anything to eat?"

"Yeah..." She said nodding her head while looking at my body. I cleared my throat."Yeah, yeah. Some popcorn." She said.

"Popcorn it is. You can pick a movie while I'll make the popcorn, I'll be right back after." I said and she nod at me.

I headed to the kitchen and get the popcorn from the cabinet and put in a bowl and put it on the microwave.
After five minutes the microwave finally dings. I got the bowl of popcorn out of the microwave, and walk back to the couch.

I saw Lauren watching the movie she picked it's about to start now. I sat beside her and put the popcorn at the table.

"I think I've watched this movie before but I haven't watched the new episodes." I said.

"Yeah? Its Riverdale." She said.

"Oh, yeah. My favorite character there is Antoinette and Cheryl, they're so hot specially Toni." I said excitedly.

"Marry her if you want." She said annoyed.

"Oh c'mon, dont be jealous, I'm just admiring her beauty. Besides no one can ever beat your beautiful face." I told her and she blushed at my statement.

"Alright. Lets just watch the movie." She said.

We watched the movie for like two hours now. I looked at the clock and it's now 2:30 pm.

"Lauren, can we continue the movie next time, my eyes feel so tired. I wanna take a nap." I said a little bit sleepy.

"Sure." She said.

"Would you mind if you stay today, mom and dad are going home tomorrow night. I dont wanna be alone, please." I said with a puppy dog eyes.

"Of course, anything you want babe."

I smiled at her. We walk upstairs and go to my room. She scanned my room and stop at my flat wall and looked at my arts that I always hang in there.

"You did this?" She ask.

"Yeah, what about it?" I say.

"They're beautiful." She said still looking at my art's.

"I only draw when I'm bored tho, same with the paintings and doodles, you know? like hubbies. I learned to draw since I was a child." I say and now she looked at me.

"I do arts too, but I'm not so good like that." She said pointing at the art's on the wall.

"Yeah? Can't wait to see your art's too, I'm sure they're beautiful." I said.

"Can't wait to show them to you." She said and I smiled at her.

"Im gonna take a nap now. If you want to join me just lay beside me, and dont forget to cuddle." I say and lay down my bed. She laugh at me.

After five minutes I feel someone lay down beside me and cuddled me. I smile at the contact knowing its her.