chapter 20

Y/n's POV

Right now me, Althea, and Mark are in Camila's house. She said her parents are on their work so she have to babysit her sister.

"Y/n, let's color my princess coloring book." Sofi said and took my hands to the living room.

Her and I really got closed when Camila introduce me and the two to her family. Camila's been weird lately, she often stares at me and she gets clingy. I don't have a problem with it tho, I actually have a crush on her.

Sofi's so cute and adorable, I like her so much. I really love kids specially when they're sweet.

I sat next to Sofi as she opened her coloring book. She scattered her colors and start coloring. I started coloring too.

"Who is your favorite princess?" She ask and pick another color and continue coloring again.

"I like Belle and Jasmine." I answered and continue coloring. "You, who's your favorite?" I ask.

"I like them all." She said her eyes focused on what she's doing. I giggle at her cuteness and she look at me.

"What are you giggling at?" She ask confused.

"You, 'cause you're so cute." I told her.

"Sofi, try not to mark the floor!" Camila remind her and continue what they're doing in the kitchen.
They're cooking for dinner, yeah three of them 'cause none of them are good in the kitchen.

"Yeah, yeah." Sofi rolled her eyes and finished coloring the drawing, not really finished tho.
"I hate her sometimes."

"It's normal, at least you have a sister."

"You don't have siblings?" She ask.

"Nope, I wanna have one." I said.

"I can be your sister, you know?" She suggested. I giggle at her and pinch her cheeks.

"I know, I would love to be your sister." I said.

"I want to ask you something, is that alright?" She ask.

"You can ask anything, cutie, go ahead." I said.

"Do you like girls?" She ask.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" I answered.

"Kaki likes girls too, she can be your girlfriend." She said wiggling her eyebrows. I was shock.
"And I'm sure you're single."

"Are you sure you're eight?" I ask her and she rolled her eyes.

"A lot of people tell me that, I'm not surprised, I'm not like those kids who are not aware of a lot of things." She said. "Kaki tells a lot of things about you."

"Like what?" I ask.

"It's our secret but I'll tell it to you 'cause I want you to be together so that you'll come here often." She said, I chuckled at her and nod my head. She come closer to me and whisper to my ear.

"She said you're beautiful a lot of times to me and she told me she likes you a lot."

"Are you sure?" I ask. She nodded.

"Y/n, Sofi, the dinner is ready lets eat." Camila said.

I look at her for a brief moment and smiled.

I sat across her and Sofi sat beside me.

"You act like she's your sister." Camila said to her sister and rolled her eyes.

Camila look at me and smiled. I smiled back. I was about to grab the bowl of rice when she grab it for me and put a lot of rice on my plate.

"Camila that's too much, I cant eat it all." I said trying to stop her.

"Nope, you're gonna eat it, look at you, you're so thin." She said and grab a big shrimp and put it on my plate.

"Im not that thin." I said.

"For me you are, so eat up." She said.

"What about me Kaki, you won't serve me?" Sofi ask with puppy dog eyes.

"No, you're big enough." Camila said.

"That's unfair." She complained. Camila ignored her.

I giggled at them both. I sigh, I really want a sister.

..........

We finished eating and we're now cleaning the table. Me and Camila are the one cleaning because the two is too lazy.

"I'll wash the dishes Camila, just arrange the chairs." I said.

"No, I'll wash the dishes and you'll join the three there." She said pointing at the three watching a movie.

"No, I'll help you, period." I argued.

"Fine." She said and put the plates on the sink.

She arrange the chairs and started cleaning the plates while I wash them.

15 minutes later

We are now watching the movie the two had chosen. Sofi is now on her bed sleeping.

Camila get up to get some more popcorn since we finished the one bowl. After a seconds she came back and sat next to me. She put the bowl down and lay her back on the couch.

The movie got more intense and the two are completely focused on the screen. I feel someone is staring at me and I look arround. I cought her eyes and she smiled at me, I smiled back and ask

"What? Is there something in my face?" I ask.

"No, you're just beautiful." She said as she smile widely at me.

"Thank you." I said blushing.

"You're so cute, sit on my lap." She ordered. I look at her for a second and sat on her lap. She hugged my waist and start paying attention on the movie.
............

The movie ended and the two already pass asleep. I sigh and shook my head.

We put the blanket on their body and put some pillow on their heads so that their head wont hurt.

"Where should I sleep?" I ask her.

"On my bed, silly." She answer not hesitating.

We walk to her room and lay on her bed.

"Your bed is so comfy." I told her.

"I know." She move closer and cuddled me. "But you're comfier."

"Let's sleep, it's late already." I said.

"Goodnight, y/n." She said and kissed my cheek.

"Goodnight, Cammie." I said and kiss her forehead.