chapter 25

Third one's POV

         *Half a month later*

"Yo, y/n, whatcha doin' here?" Dinah ask her friend sitting under the tree.

"Nothing, just thinking." Y/n said.

"You seem deep in thought, is there a problem?" Dinah ask and sat beside her.

"It's just...Camila's not answering my calls and texts." Y/n said playing with stick in her hands.

"How long?" Dinah ask.

"A week now." Y/n said. Dinah nod her head.

"Ugh, I'm so hungry let's buy some food." Dinah said trying to make her friend forget about the girl.

"Fine." Y/n said and stand up.

______

Lauren's Pov

I sighed as I finish checking the students paperwork. Then suddenly my phone ring.

"Hello, Shawn." I ask the boy who I hired to spy on y/n's girlfriend. I learned that her name is Camila Cabello, she's 20 year's old.

"Hello Ms. Jauregui. I think the plan is working." Shawn said.

"Good, make her fall in love with you till she broke up with y/n, okay. I trust you Shawn." I said.

"I'll do my best ma'am." He said.

"Right. I'll send you the money." I said and hung up.

______

Shawn's pov

Right now I'm at Camila's house. I did what Ms. Jauregui ask me to do. I make it look like I accidentally meet her so that Camila won't suspect anything.

We become close. She's sweet. She's pretty and have a nice body. I think I kinda like her.

I often come over at her house and take her out on a date. She even forgot about y/n. Poor y/n, she didn't know her girlfriend is cheating.

"You said you have a girlfriend, then why did you agree coming out on a date with me a lot of times already?" I ask her.

"Um.. it's just, I don't think I can take a long distance relationship. Besides she never tell me she loves me and so did I. I know it'll break her heart but this is what I want." She said. I nod my head.

"What about what she wants?" I ask.

"Why are asking all of these questions? You take me on a date and I agree, I know you like me. Why do you make me feel guilty?" She ask.

"Nothing, I just wanna know." I shrugged.

"I know I said I like her a lot, but I know this wouldn't work. I know it's stupid to ask her to be my girlfriend. Blame me all you want but it feel right when she's with me but now she's away, I couldn't feel it anymore." She said.

"So.. are you breaking up with her?" I ask.

"Yeah."