WINNER! : Round 2

Start from the beginning

Jisoo flashed a sweet smile like she didn't just completely destroy Jennie's ego.

Afterall, she was just happy to play in the first place, she didn't even dream of actually winning.

"Oh My God! You don't even get how ranks work! How did you even win?" Frustrated, Jennie yelled at Jisoo.

Jisoo dropped her smile, she didn't think her playing would be such a big issue. She was just happy to be there.

"Well, I didn't even want to win in the first place." Jennie heard Jisoo murmur under her breath.

Jisoo sighed. "How about we play again and you beat me? Solo?"

"If I win you have to go on a date with me and if you win I'll give you my number."

"How is that even fair to me?" Jennie wasn't in the mood for jokes.

"So, you know you'll lose?" Jisoo provoked her.

Jennie agreed, she just wanted to win against Jisoo.

She dragged Rosé to a PC café Jisoo's friends were at.

Jisoo spent half the time staring at how focused Jennie was. Her brows narrowed, lips pouting and cheeks puffed out. The girl was absolutely adorable.

They played just for Jisoo to end up beating Jennie. Again.

Jennie called for another rematch and Jisoo easily agreed. She killed Jennie in a minute.

"I can't believe we're really doing this just because you couldn't handle a little loss." Rosé sighed.

"I could've handled it if I didn't lose against a noob who didn't even want to win." Jennie said back.

Jisoo had offered to get them lunch before they played again, since Jennie wasn't taking the losses well.

The two of them ended up eating with Jisoo's friends who were definitely less hostile now, thanks to Jisoo who told them to behave.

Jennie unknowingly enjoyed Jisoo's company just to throw daggers at her when she found herself laughing at Jisoo's jokes.

They played for another 2 hours. Jisoo beat her again and again just so she could have Jennie playing beside her.

Jisoo would constantly try to start a conversation and Jennie wouldn't reply, assuming she was just trying to distract her.

Jennie was so frustrated, especially when she saw Jisoo wasn't even trying.

One look at Jisoo's PC proved she was just goofing off while Jennie hid already anticipating her next move. She just killed Jennie when she saw her pop up.

Jisoo felt bad seeing Jennie looking so disheartened.

"One last game and it'll be the final result." Jisoo proposed with a grin.

Jennie reluctantly agreed, already knowing the results.

She looked beside her to notice Jisoo actually focusing on the game.

They ended up in the same building.

Jennie noticed Jisoo was busy equipping and took her chance to kill her immediately.

"Yes! Finally!"

Jumping from her seat, Jennie ran to hug Rosé while Jisoo smiled at the scene from her chair.

Rosé stared back at Jisoo from the hug, confused as to how she lost so easily. Jisoo just winked at her.

"So, I guess no date?" Jisoo stood up, beside Jennie.

"Jisoo, right? Good game." Jennie's tone dripped with sarcasm as she repeated Jisoo's words back to her.

Jisoo watched Jennie and Rosé walk away from her.

"Wow." Lisa's voice broke her trance. "That was some major sore loser activity."

"Was it even that serious?" Jeongyeon added.

"Why did you even lose on purpose at the last second?" BM asked.

"She was so persistent in winning. I can't just force her on a date because she sucks at a game." Jisoo said with an obvious tone.

"You should've just lost in the first place, I'm so tired now." Jinyoung stretched and ruffled Jisoo's hair.

"Whatever, let's go and waste this prize money." Jisoo gathered her stuff "Dalgom is going to eat like a king."

They were preparing to leave when Jisoo noticed a wallet on the table.

Confirming it wasn't any of theirs, she opened up to see a picture of a dog and a range of cards.

She pulled out a student I.D and smiled when she read the name.

Jennie Kim

"Do you guys know anyone from YG?" Jisoo asked.

"Doesn't Nayeon's friend go there?" Lisa nudged Jeongyeon.

"She's mad at me right now, try someone else."

They laughed since they know how often the two fight.

"Hanbin knows a guy that goes there. Bobby or something." Jinyoung suddenly remembered.

"I guess we're going to YG tomorrow." Lisa said as they walked out.