Forty-Nine🍎

I woke up the next morning ready to find out what our baby was

We got up and took a shower together and Luke ravished my body before he slipped inside me.

We had to be quick because family would be arriving soon. As soon as we got out of the shower someone knocked on the door.

Luke slipped some shorts on and went to the door while I stayed in the bathroom.

I could hear them talking to know it was Owen and Brennon.

I closed the bedroom door and decided to get dressed and then put on some makeup.

I had a cute little peach color jumper that I planned to wear today.

I sit down at my vanity and got out some makeup and found the perfect peach color eyeshadow.

As I was applying my makeup there was a knock on the door. "Poppy are you decent?" Brennon asked.

"Yeah come on in."

"So by what your wearing I can't tell what you think it is." He said.

"Honestly I have no idea and I'm ok with either." I smiled.

"Well, I'm hoping for a boy to fish and hunt with." He smiled.

We walked into the living room and I noticed that Owen had on blue. "I'm guessing you're hoping for a boy as well?"

"Secretly yes! Someone to teach how to play football." He laughed.

"Luke, you have been quite how are you feeling?" I asked.

"I'm happy with either, to be honest." He said.

"Same. Alright, let's go. It's time to catch a football." I smiled rubbing my belly.

We walked up to the tents and everyone I know and love was there. Even Lilly and Garth has surprised me and were there.

I walked over and hugged her and Garth. "I'm so glad you guys made it!"

"We wouldn't miss it for nothing!" Lilly smiled.

Grandpa Daniel walked over in his blue shirt. "I'm hoping for a boy sweet pea."

"I can see that grandpa. I'm indifferent that's why I'm in peach." I smiled.

Mom walked over and hugged me. "Poppy we have all of the food ready to go but do you want to find out the gender first or eat?" She asked.

"We want to find out first I think," I said looking at Luke.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Mom wants to know if we want to know or eat first?" I asked.

"Oh, I want to know." He laughed just as dad walked up.

"Yeah, we want to know now." Dad laughed.

"Know now it is. Dad, will you go get the football?" I asked.

"Sure sweetheart and then give it to Owen?" He asked.

"Yeah give it to Owen he's going to throw it to Luke," I said.

Daisy walked over and hugged me. "We are so excited for our first grandchild and I don't care what it is I'm going to spoil it like crazy."

"Oh, Daisy I'm so excited!" I said just as dad walked out with the ball.

Owen and Luke got in position to throw the ball and catch it while I stood beside mom, dad, Daisy, and Ron.

"Alright, let's go!" I said.

Owen threw the ball and in slow motion Luke caught it and blue powder burst out everywhere.

"Oh my god, it's a boy!" Luke screamed and came running to me and kissed me.

"We are having a boy!" Dad laughed.

"Oh Poppy a boy!" Mom said hugging me.

Everyone was just so happy and jumping up and down.

"I need to go change." Luke laughed looking down at his shirt and jeans they were covered in blue.

"You bring them up here for me to get in the washer," Clara said.

I couldn't help but laugh because she's always taking care of us.

I was in shock that it was a boy and tears sprang to my eyes.

Dad wrapped his arms around me. "My little girl is having a boy. We will spoil him and teach him all about Ranch life." He said kissing the top of my head.

"I'm so excited dad but my hormones have me crying." I laughed.

"Let's have a seat and get you some food." He said.

Everyone came around and congratulated us when Luke walked back up to the table. He leaned over the kissed the side of my face. "I'm so excited it's a boy."

"I'm excited as well. He's going to be mommas little boy." I smiled.

"He's going to learn everything about this Ranch and being a vet."

"But Luke what if he wants to play ball like his uncle Owen?" I asked.

"No, he's going to be like his uncle Hart." Hart smiled.

Lilly was sitting beside me and she grabbed my hand. "We have a lot of blue stuff to buy."

"Maybe green since that's my favorite color. Make his room a farm theme." I said.

"Oooh, I can see it now. I will help you with that." She smiled.

Clara came out with a bunch of different foods and put them on the table in front of us.

We eat and eat and when I thought I couldn't eat anymore Clara and mom came out with a huge pink and blue cake.

"Oh gosh, I'm stuffed," I said rubbing my belly.

"But our son wants some cake." Luke smiled over at me and I fell in love with him all over again.

He leaned over and kissed me and smiled again. I wanted him right at that moment but I have to eat my cake first but I am so going to climb him like a tree soon.

These hormones are out of wack and I'm sitting here around my family thinking about having sex with my husband.

Luke leaned over and whispered in my ear... "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm more than ok. I'm just thinking of climbing you like a tree later." I whispered.

He choked on his spit and then looked over at me with his eyes big and then smirked. "Oh, I'm ready."