Forty-Three🐄

Well, this is for the birds

Well, this is for the birds... I can't use my arm much at all and I'm no help with anything.

I'm laying in bed feeling sorry for myself when Poppy walked into the room. "Clara made you some brownies."

"Oh man, that's nice of her. Tell her thanks for me." I said.

"I'm sorry you are laid up with this arm Luke." She said crawling on the bed next to me.

"It's ok I'm just feeling sorry for myself but I think I can get out and help you with some chores," I said.

"Luke! I want you to get better so I will handle it and Brennon said he would help me."

"I'm glad he's going to help. I just feel bad." I said.

"I could make you feel better." She smiled.

"Is that so? And how do you plan to do that?" I asked.

She gets off the bed and goes into the other room and comes back and strips down naked.

"Well, that's one way." I laugh as she crawls up the bed and straddles my lap.

She unbuttons my jeans and helps me to get them off. "Just leave your shirt that way you don't have to lift your arm up. I can stare at your abs another time."

She grabs my dick and moves her hand up and down on it until I'm hard and then she gently slides down on me.

"Poppy you didn't put a condom on me," I said.

"I know I didn't. It feels better without." She smiled as she begins to move.

"Yeah it does feel better but well you know what can happen," I said.

"I'm more than aware and I'm fine with it." She said as she begins to move up and down faster.

"I can help with one hand," I said squeezing her ass.

She put the palm of her hands on my chest and moved up and down faster.

I watched as she bit her lip and tilted her head back closing her eyes moaning.

"With those actions, I can't hold it much longer Poppy," I said.

"Are you going to fill my insides?" She whispered in my ear as she grinds down on me.

"Fuckin hell yes I am." I moaned as her legs begin to quiver.

"Give me all you got Luke." She moaned and rocked on me a few more times.

I took the opportunity to fill her up and I wasn't worried one bit.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me a couple of times before she got off me and went into the bathroom.

When she came back out she cleaned me up and helped me get a pair of shorts on.

"I'm going to go up to the main house and get some supper ok?" She said.

"Sounds good. I'll be right here." I laughed.

Romeo jumped up on the bed and laid down beside me. I rubbed his head and he wagged his tail.

"Where did mommy go Romeo?" I asked him and he barked and barked.

It wasn't long until Poppy came back. "Well, Clara made fried chicken and corn on the cob and mashed potatoes and biscuits."

"Wow sounds delicious," I said.

"I'm going to go make us plates. Can you come to the kitchen?" She asked.

"Of course I can." I smiled at her and watched her ass as she walked out of the room.

Once in the kitchen, the smell of the food made me so hungry. "Wow, this looks good."

"She also made some brownies for us." She smiled sitting down.

We eat until we were stuffed and then Poppy cleaned up while I went to the living room to set for a little while.

My phone rang and I saw it was my brother.

☎️ Hey Owen!

☎️ Hey Luke! Just wanted to check on you. How are you doing?

☎️ Oh I'm great. Being waited on hand and foot by Poppy and then Clara is spoiling me with all of this food.

☎️ Sounds like I need to come for a Sunday dinner.

☎️ That would be nice. Everyone always ask about you around here.

☎️ I promise soon. Training will be over and I'll have a little free time.

☎️ I'm going to hold you to it.

☎️ Well I gotta go. Just wanted to check on my big brother.

☎️ I'm glad you called. Take care Owen and I love you.

☎️ Love you too Luke. Call if you need anything.

☎️ I will. Bye!

☎️ Cya!

I laid the phone down when Poppy and Romeo came over to the couch.

"Owen called to check on me. Said he's going to have some free time coming up and he wants to come to a Sunday dinner."

"Oh, Luke that would be awesome." She smiled cuddling up next to me.

We fell asleep on the couch and I had to wake her up so we could go to bed. She's got to get up early to feed animals without me.

I wake her up and we get in bed with Romeo at our feet and fall asleep.

When the alarm goes off at 6 am I want to get up and go with her.

"Can I at least ride on the side by side and watch? I can go up to the main house for breakfast." I said.

"If you feel like you can Luke." She smiled.

"Oh I know I can. I will go crazy if I stay in this house one more day." I laughed.

She helps me get dressed and we head up to the main house.

Everyone was already around the table setting when we walked in.

"Hey, Luke! It's good to see you." Roger said.

"It's good to be back around this table." I smiled.

"How are you feeling?" Holland asked.

"Much better but I have the best nurse." I winked at Poppy.

"He's been a trooper considering he can't do much with one hand." Poppy said.

"Are you helping us today?" Brennon asked.

"No, but I can supervise." I laughed.