Chapter 25: A Promise of Love

Start from the beginning

James handed you a mirror, "So? What do you think? How are we feeling? Are we getting some good vibes. Shore? Not shore?"

You looked at the reflection of yourself displayed in the mirror.

You tried to hold back tears so your make up didn't smear

You tried to hold back tears so your make up didn't smear. "It's it's so beautiful I love it James thank you so much sister I love it so much it's so beautiful I love it thank you so much sister James I love the MINOR make up me look like princess"

"You're welcome sister! No need to thank me! MINOR makeup is what I'm famous for after all! It was all over the new. I guess I'm just really good with MINOR stuff,"

You nodded. "James was known for his presence in MINOR things. The police were even involved because he was just so active in his MINOR shenanigans."

Time for hair.

Since you sent your life savings on Hiring James as your make up artist you had James do your hair as well because you could not hire anyone else. Since you were going along with the mermaid theme, you decide to change your hair up a little bit make it look a little bit funky and poppy and eye-catching and colorful. So you decided to dye your hair blue and purple as a representation of Mordetwi because Airplanes was you and Jungkook's anthem. He was Mordecai and you were Twilight. can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars (shooting stars) I could really use a wish right now wish right now wish right now.

James decided to use hairspray because that was all he had and he didn't have hair dye to dye your hair purple and blue. He had bought spray paint from wherever they buy spray paint to make to make graffiti at party city and he began shaking the spray bottle and then pressing the nozzle aiming it at your hair and spraying the spray paint I mean spray dye on your hair.

"oh no" he said

"what happened! what do you mean oh no" you said nervously

" the spray company labeled the spray bottle wrong this is pink not purple but why does it say purple on the label..." muttered James .

"NOOOOOOO" you cried. Purple was necessary you couldn't be twilight if you were pink. Pink was for pinky pie not twilight.

"I'm sorry sister," James said, "There's nothing we can do I don't have time to get another bottle"

"This wedding is already a major disaster!" you mumbled sadly.

The two of you sat in silence, listening the spray of the spray paint as James continued coloring your hair for you special day.

You squeezed into your dress which was not too tight, it was only suffocating you. It was flawless. So beautiful. As expected from Say Yes to the Dress.