Y/N

In Black Diamond's life, she executed her duties and had many successful colonies. She was a kind ruler and one of the leader of the Diamond Authority alongside White Diamond. They were seen as the creators of life and were praised because of it.

One day the Diamonds created a group of gems known as "The Elementals."
Blue created Lapis Lazulis who could manipulate Water
Yellow created Hematite who oversaw Fire
White created Amazonite who managed Air
Pink created Jade to rule over the element Earth
And Black created Y/n to govern Spirit and life forms

While the other Diamonds created a handful of these gems, Black diamond only created one Y/n. She explained that "A gem which can rule over all living things is a gem we only need one of."
The other Diamonds tried to protest but before Black could create any more, Pink had a tantrum and destroyed her sister.

After the destruction of Black Diamond, all of her colonies and creations were abandoned, the Diamonds had to desire to remained themselves of a tragedy. Therefore, that one and only Y/n was taken to Homeworld where she could still live out a life. She had been to other planets as a part of her duty as an "Elemental."

However, today was the day that Pink Diamonds son would come to Homeworld to start his own journey on the throne, and y/n was not happy.