"I would be anything for you." He sits next to me and takes my hands into his. "Promise me that you will call me to come get you next time."

Sighing, I give in.

"I promise."

It's been over an hour already and we've spent it watching movies. Chase's dad is still at work, but Chase assured me he will be here.

In all honesty, I'm hoping he doesn't show. I know I said I was ready, but I just realize I'm not.

We just finished Godzilla and we started watching Legally Blonde again. The cellphone started ringing.

"I'll go get that!" Chase stands from the couch and goes to the kitchen.

Two minutes later Chase comes back and he looks pissed.

"Is everything okay?"

"My dad just called." He shakes his head and runs his hand through his hair. "He  said he has something going on at the office and can't leave work yet. He said he apologize for the inconvenience."

I want to sigh in relief, but I only assure him that it's okay. After a moment of trying to calm him down, he laid back down and I put my head on his lap so we can watch the movie.

"I'm hungry," Chase says all of the sudden.

I get up from his lap. "Me too."

"Want me to go grab us some sushi?"

I immediately cringe. I love sushi, but maybe not tonight. I want something greasy... pizza? No, I just had pizza yesterday.

"Burgers instead?" I give him the best puppy eyes I can and he rolls his eyes. He knows he loves me and can't say no to me.

"Fine," he stood up from the couch and went to put his shoes on. He turns to me and asks, "I can go real quick, stay here and get comfy?"

I'm already so comfortable here I don't even want to move. "Yeah. Just don't take long- and oh! Bring me cheese fries too." I smile.

He laughs and gives me one last kiss before he leaves.

A few minutes go by and I am still watching Legally Blonde, right where she gets into Harvard when a loud thud came from the door. It immediately got my attention.

I stand up and see a tall, brown haired guy stumbling against the door. I clear my throat and he looks at me confused.

"Who are you?" He asked and tripped a little.

"Are you Spencer?" Of course, he is why else would he have the house keys.

He stares at me, but his eyes keep rolling to the side. He's drunk. "Have I met you before?" He smiles, holding himself by the staircase rails.

"Not that I remember," I tell him. "Do you need help?"

He waves his hand in the air indicating to me he doesn't need it. "What's your name?" He slurred and sat in the stair steps.

"I'm Nina, Chase's girlfriend."

His eyes widen and look at me with an unreadable face. Oh, please don't let this be some Jacob drama shit.

"You're Nina Morgan?" I nod. His shocked face doesn't last long, he starts to laugh. "Fuck, that little shit does know how to save his ass, doesn't he?"

I ignored his weird comment and tried to change the conversation because I know that when people are drunk they tend to speak things that they wouldn't say it they were sober.

"You should go upstairs. Chase is not here, but your dad will be home any minute now."

"You really are a clueless little thing, aren't you?"