Special Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

It was a plate with a burger with a human hand for the meat. Surrounding it are a couple of dead flies.

"No, dude! This is for Carl, he's sick today so he couldn't make it. Mrs. Baker told me to deliver this to him." Clyde reasoned, slowly walking away as Joe stepped closer.

"We're Viruses, Clyde! We can't get sick!" Joe said with a chuckle, taking a stance similar to a tiger ready to pounce.

Clyde, knowing his reason failed, ran away. The other three instantly ran at him, wanting to get a bite of the burger. Clyde was far ahead, but the three were catching up.

"Just give it up, Clyde! There's three of us and one of you!" Max answered, going full sprint ahead.

Unfortunately, three Lycans walked out of an alleyway as Clyde passed. Max collided with one of the Lycans and fell down. The two groups glared at each other.

The Lycan growled and pounced, but someone dashed into the scene and kicked the Lycan away. It appeared to be Deborah Harper. The J'avos smiled and hid behind their supervisor.

"You Lycans are nothing but trouble! Trying to damage my precious J'avo! They're really fragile and mutate at the slightest damage!" Deborah nagged, punishing the Lycans as The J'avos watched in joy.

The Lycans stepped back and looked down like dogs after receiving a scolding from Deborah. One of the Lycans howled in revolt.

"Oh? You're calling for backup!? I'm not afraid!" Deborah said, standing her ground. After a couple of seconds...

"Alright, who's hurting my Lycans!" A familiar voice shouted. Heisenberg jumped down from the roof and in front of his Lycans to punish whoever is hurting them.

"Now, you listen here..." Heisenberg shouted, but he saw who he was confronting and quickly shut himself up, "Deborah?!" Heisenberg asked in surprise.

"Heisenberg!?" Deborah exclaimed as well. The two stare at each other for a couple of seconds before snapping out of it.

"It was a misunderstanding, Deborah. These Lycans are a mischievous bunch and like to fight almost every time." Heisenberg fumbled, trying to take back what he said.

"No, no. It's my fault. I haven't taught these J'avos proper manners." Deborah said, replacing her stern attitude with a shy and polite one.

The three Lycans and J'avos stare at their supervisors with bored eyes. As the two flirted with each other, a running J'avo arrived.

"Hey! It seems Mrs. Baker cooked too much today. There's extra back at the farm! Better hurry, or you'll be too late." The J'avo said before running again. The six stared at each other before running to the farm, leaving their supervisors to flirt with each other.

The camera pans out again. This time, it swerved through the streets of the J'avo barracks. It moved across the grass, passing by the second wall and into the outer part of the Kingdom.

It pans out again, showing the soldiers of the Umbrella Corporation on guard, wearing their full adamantite armor. Beside them stood the Tyrants, unmoving, waiting for a target to kill.

"So these are the Tyrants... my daughters compared them to me, but I think there's a clear difference." Alcina said, observing the Tyrants.

"While as you said, they are strong and really durable. These man-things are basically brain-dead." She said, waving her hand in front of Nemesis to induce a reaction.