BONUS: THE CHRONICLES OF THE CEO

I humbly apologize for replying late to all the comments and also for updating this late :(

But as the saying goes, "It's never too late for good stuff ;)"

-----------

31st August 20X2, Outskirts of San Diego

The sunlight peeped through the hole in the rooftop and fell on a young man who was tied to the chair. There were stains of dirt on his bright white shirt which was paired with a golden black tie. His handsome face had imprints of clothing tied around his mouth.

"Hey you, wake up" 

A gush of coldness woke the captive man. The water traveled down from his face to his fine chest area thus turning his formal shirt transparent.

The man slowly opened his blue eyes and adjusted his vision with the fine light around him.

"You Assho**, Untie me if you have guts" came the muffled voice of the captured. Unfortunately, the voice didn't contain the lace of threat as he imagined. It came out as a kitty crying for help.

The teen standing in front of the captured was amused by the drenched look coupled with the feeble voice of the male. 

On the other hand, Shivaay was frustrated with his failed attempt at freeing himself. He had just landed in the country when he heard of a gang who was behind his wife and her team. To help her, he had run away from LA and followed them here only to get captured within 2 minutes of the first encounter. He had tried loosening the rope but was unsuccessful but the water had helped him loosen the hold.

What followed later was the filmic scene of breaking the chair and flexing the body. Shivaay removed the tie and unbuttoned it a little in need of some fresh air. Unknowingly his actions had attracted the attention of the teen in front of him, who was currently gawking at him.

After adjusting his clothes, Shivaay finally noticed the look on the teen's face. He cleared his throat and opened his mouth 

"Who are you and where is this place?"

Probably because he was asleep for a while his voice was husky. The young teen didn't react until the noise of heavy footsteps reached their ears.

"We have some guests" 

A cold glint flashed past his blue eyes as he awaited the arrival of the newcomers. The sound of footsteps faded as the goons stepped inside and stood in front of the CEO. 

"Look who has joined us today, it's the great businessman Shivaay Singh Oberoi"

The leader of the gang had personally arrived to see the captive. 

Shivaay carefully eyed his armed enemies before letting out a smirk. He jumped down in style and dusted off himself. 

Slowly nearing the leader he did something unthinkable. Next few minutes everyone present there were rendered speechless

"What great businessman? All of that is a sham. Sir, I am nothing in front of you all" 

The CEO smiled sheepishly as he surrendered in front of the crowd. 

Not expecting such a reaction the leader couldn't help but ask, "Are you Chief Omkara's brother? An Oberoi?"

Shivaay's lips twitched a little before replying, "What Oberoi? Aren't I a human before being an Oberoi? Any normal human would be frightened by such a situation. Also tell me something, if I was as vigilant as my brothers would I end up in this helpless situation?"