CEO's INSANE ANTICS

PRESENT

Near the Cemetery

The last time Abhay and Noah saw the CEO was a day back when he rushed out of their sight in anger. They initially thought that he would be back on his own but little did they know the blue eyed cat had no such plans. 

Realizing the person's intentions they panicked and went in search of him lest he commits a blunder in his madness.

Since Shivaay disappeared from the radar they worked a little hard in pinpointing his location and it also consumed time.

Obtaining the relevant details the adult and child duo accompanied by Lisa , drove towards the cemetery.

The little head curiously looked around and scrutinized the surroundings. He felt like he was here before. He continued to press on his little brain and that's when he remembered visiting this place with his youngest nephew.

"I know this place and nephew knows it too. When all of us had flown down to Torronto to check on him and Anika, he brought me here. While they all paid a visit to niece's cafe, I was here in this cemetery"

Noah found it hard to believe because since their younger days, Shivaay had never been to  someone's funeral let alone cemetery.

So, why would he suddenly be here?

"Shivaay was here to obtain blessings of his late in-laws. He said as a gentleman he should first ask the parents's permission to court their daughter. In this way his success rate would soar"

Noah ".." This is certainly something that crazy person would do!

No wonder that maniac is here. He even overcame his fear and entered this place!  

"Hey peers!"

The trio heard a cheerful and young voice directed towards them and instinctively turned around only to spot two burly men walking towards them.

Surely all of them recognized the young masters of Oberoi Family.

"What peers?! I am your Uncle! Can't you show some respect?"

The little boy rebuked Omkara and Rudra who had appeared out of nowhere

Rudra suddenly regretted joining them. He had completely forgotten about the existence of his little uncle.

Omkara smiled at the young child he hadn't seen for long. Taking the child in his arms he greeted

"Hello Uncle! Forgive Rudy for not being thoughtful"

The little bun didn't reply instead gazed around his two nephews for a while. When he confirmed the absence of his nieces-in-law his expression turned sour.

"Where are my two beautiful doctors?"

Omkara who was about to peck the child's cheek stopped midway and twisted his lips recognizing the child's disdain

"They are on a girls trip. They needed some break" 

Abhay hummed in agreement. He knew how hard they worked. He also made a mental note that he would accompany them next time and hopefully along with his youngest niece-in-law 

"Alright since I am an elder. I will reluctantly forgive you not only for disrespect but also for not getting greeting gifts"

Everyone ".."

Omkara now really wanted to smack the child's ass but he controlled himself.

"Hello young masters! How come you both are here in this place?"