EPILOGUE

PRESENT

Steel looked at the news that was playing on the Television and had vivid imaginations.

"Infamous Officer Anika Cole caught with well known Bureau Chief. Earlier the young lad had accepted having a crush on his co-woker. Did it proceed? Is something brewing?"

The pregnancy had solved Anika's condition. It was such a beautiful phase that she never wanted to share it with her alter ego. She wanted to live every second of it. Moreover her son had provided her so much of strength that she never had to look for a safety net. She trained herself and grew strong. In a nutshell all her personalities merged and made her the Anika she was today.

After overcoming all obstacles she assumed the post of an Officer and gained fame.

Yuvaan saw the news and sank into deep contemplation. Soon Shivaay also rushed inside the mansion from the airport. The atmosphere was little tense.

Both the father and son gazed at each other and sat in silence.

Noah took the initiative to break the silence "It's all false. Don't buy it. They just went shopping"

He feared that being jealous the terror duo would go out and cause trouble. Then he had to waste efforts to clean up but all his fears proved to be sham when the voice fell

"Are you thinking what I am thinking?" Yuvaan asked

"Yess" Shivaay replied

Both of them scorned before lamenting "She hasn't ever gone shopping with us"

Everyone ".." How did they comprehend the situation like this?

Anika who sped home anxiously ".."

"Shiv he was just trying to get his way with me but I didn't allow I don.."

"Offo Mumma you are pretty, so your fans bound to exist. No big deal" Yuvaan freely waved his hand in air and cut his mother in the middle

"Champ is right" Shivaay choroused

"But Shi"

"Don't worry all these don't affect me. We live under public scanner its common. Not everyone will be a gentleman like me. Shameless people also subsist cos of your beauty " He winked towards her

"Aww why are my babies so cute" She directly launched herself in his embrace and pecked his lips.

Noah ".." look who is talking about Shamelessness. If Shamelessness competition existed then you would have topped it!

"But still you have to laud him for the way he lenses everything in his favour" Lisa said eyeing the cosy couple

"Agreed love!" Noah silently consented

_______________________

At night Shivaay entered the room to spot a figure on the bed. He seized the opportunity and proceeded to plant a kiss on his Rose's lips. Anika also advanced close for the same but failed. Both their kiss fell on the intruder, Yuvaan's either cheeks.

The CEO scoffed at his son. While Mrs CEO giggled and took her son in her embrace.

"What is it baby?"

"I heard that before Mumma behaved like two people before. This actually piped my curiosity. Is it true?" Yuvaan asked

"Yes Yuvi" the female replied

"So Dad tell me how was it to handle Mom at that time. Was it tough? How did you feel?" the child added

This question even arouse Anika's arena of interest. Unknowingly even she looked forward for an answer

"Nope, it wasn't difficult at all! If felt like I was dating two girls at a time. It was fun"

Anika ".." what?!!! How does this human's brain work? He narrowed down my condition to this? So shameless! I wonder how Noah would have reacted if he had heard this!

Yuvaan's mouth opened wide. He was impressed with the answer

"Wow dad that might have been thrilling!"

The CEO affirmed the same

Post this the father and son engrossed themselves in a conversation and forgot all about the fuming lady until her deadly voice resonated

"So you want to double date huh?"

Shivaay and Yuvaan didn't realize the intensity of the question and nodded. As a result both of them were kicked out of the room.

The CEO laughed heartily realising his wife's emotions

She is even jealous of herself?

After composing himself. He gently picked his son and tucked him to bed. He took a deep breathe and strode to placate his wife

Shivaay sneaked his arms around his wife's waist and pulled her in his embrace. He inhaled her scent to calm his tense nerves. He was gone for a week for business purpose and had missed his Rose to death. He just wanted to dissolve into her sweet arms but their son had interrupted. Now that the five year old was asleep there were no hurdles.

"Don't be angry Rose. Wasn't both the person I dated you only?" He mumbled hoarsely near her ear

Anika had hard time enduring his teasing. She was already falling deep into the world her husband was taking. She just hummed in response.

The distanced had ignited fire in their longing hearts. Shivaay took the initiative to devour his Rose. He kissed her in every possible place. Witnessing the red hue that he made on her neck a week ago he grinned and deepened it.

In no time CEO paced up and raised the temperature of the room and claimed his sweet Rose. After hours the blue cat starred at the sleeping beauty and kissed her forehead.

Anger, insecurity, jealousy, happy and even sexy 

"Loving every shade of you has been my absolute pleasure"

-THANK YOU FOR READING-

___________________________

All responses are heartily welcomed:)

A final adieu to my Shameless Shivaay and Gentle Anika!

I wasn't actually satisfied with this Epilogue so I was contemplating whether to publish it or not. In the end I had no time to change it and also I didn't want to keep you all waiting.

I want to write another short update but let's see. If I have time

Hope you all liked it!

I humbly apologize for delay in updates. I hope I don't repeat it if I write another book

#Staysafe #Stayloved